Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercises to get hard and stay hard more easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises to get hard and stay hard more easily?

Hi there.

I am currently doing a plateau edging routine and I find that sometimes it requires a lot of imagination to stay at maximum hardness.

I also do a lower-rep version of JP90.

Is there something I can do to get hard more easily and stay hard for longer?

Thanks,

A3
    All for a healthy lifestyle!

I've always found garlic very helpful. 2 finely chopped cloves washed down with fruit juice twice a day. Usually takes a week to kick in.
    Also a good pelvic floor routine should help.
    The Newt's Progress

Comment

Also, a good kegels (regular and reverse) routine will help.

Garlic, Onions and Cayenne Pepper (ginger and cinnamon works too) are good foods for overall health and blood circulation, and have many EQ benefits!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well on all my PE days (which is about 5 days a week) I currently do 30 reverse kegels and 30 kegels.

I still feel my erectability can be improved.

Comment

Be carefull not to overwork.
          In time the edging itself will help.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            Also, a good kegels (regular and reverse) routine will help.

Garlic, Onions and Cayenne Pepper (ginger and cinnamon works too) are good foods for overall health and blood circulation, and have many EQ benefits!
            Definitely agree, cardio, ab exercises/pelvic floor exercises..core body strength workouts and losing body fat all help!

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
              Definitely agree, cardio, ab exercises/pelvic floor exercises..core body strength workouts and losing body fat all help!
              Ha!

I have done every single thing you listed there successfully.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Be carefull not to overwork.
              In time the edging itself will help.
              Just to comment, in an edging session yesterday I seemed to have reacbed the "plateau" in plateau edging- was very satisfying.

In that plateau, amazing stamina, EQ and pleasure.

I guess it'll just come down to continued kegels/reverse kegels and edging.
              Anchorage3
              Last edited by Anchorage3; 10-26-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X