losing weight slowly but surely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing weight slowly but surely

I have finally made a comitment to cut alcohol out of my life completely. On top of that I am making a serioous effort to eat better. In 2 weeks Im down from 233lbs to 225! very happy I see 2teens coming soon :-)

Congrats on the losses. Keep shedding those pounds and I bet your wife will make you crazier (in a good way of course).

Comment

The healthiest way to lose weight is neither crash diets nor bursts of exercise. The body likes slow changes in terms of food and exercise.

Chester J. Spence

Comment

Slow is the way to go.

Comment

at 222 now and it seems to have flattened out may be my diet? on day 23 without alcohol but I noticed I have indulged in sweets like ice cream with toppings in the evening lately,

Comment

I lost 50 lbs using the No S Diet.

Basicly, No Sweets,No Seconds,No snacks.

Two or three single plates of food a day, no other restrictions.

I work out with weights once or twice a week VERY intensely, and I try to get an hour of walking outside in every day.

Google the no s diet for more information.

It took me close to a year to take the weight off.
            Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Good for you sir. The old saying is true: Move more and eat less.

Comment

Starbuck 1776 very impressive! No snacks & no sweets would help me alot

Comment

Continue to eat right, and find a cardio you enjoy, and be intense about it. My go to cardio's are swimming, jump roping, and dancing.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

That will good for you this will really useful to keep you healthy also and more importantly you cut alcohol out of your life.completely.

Comment

just eat sensible, limit junk food intake(if you eat it) and daily exercise.
                      It took me a year but I stuck to my plan and I lost close to 250lbs in a year.
                      Believe in yourself and have faith it is do able.
                      All the best and luck to you
                      hondo573
                      Banned
                      Last edited by hondo573; 07-21-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Wow 250lbs! congradulations man. I have kinda stopped at 222lbs but now that i joined a gym I hope working out will help that. I know my downfall is food I love it and I am trying (not as hard as I could) to do better and eat healthier

Comment

Adopt a natural weight loss method if you want to lose the weight surely and successfully.
                          Never use any diet pills, steroids, or weight loss surgry for the weight reduction becaue these are not successful methods of weight loss.
                          Wayne375
                          Banned
                          Last edited by Wayne375; 11-17-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

I lost 14 kilos in 7 months with Mediterranean diet 40 minutes walking 5 days a week.

Comment

Working...
                            X