what does a tight frenulum look like do i have it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does a tight frenulum look like do i have it

hey i was wondering if anyone could have a look at my pics and tell me if they think i have a tight frenulum and if how to cure? it. im really worried about haivngsex becauase when im fully erect i cant pull my foreskin that back or the bangocord feels really tight. these photo's are when im flacid and was in a rush to take them so they may not be so clear ( taken from broken ipod) IMG_0754.jpgIMG_0755.jpgIMG_0751.jpg

You might have frenulum breve. It is hard to tell because you are pulling your foreskin so far back. When you are erect, can your foreskin uncover your glans without causing your glans to bend backwards? If your glans bends backwards only when you try to retract your foreskin all the way down your shaft, then you either do not have frenulum breve or a very mild case of it.

The treatment of frenulum breve is to cut the frenulum transversely and suture the ends. No tissue is removed, but the "banjo string" is no longer tight. With this type of cut you retain full sensitivity and your foreskin will fully retract, but your foreskin will not have the frenulum to help pull it forward to cover your glans. Circumcision is not necessary to treat frenulum breve.
    Restoring my Foreskin and telling the world about it

Comment

i think so and i didnt realise i was pulling it back that far thanks alot

also do you know if there is something i can do becuase i have to pull my foreskin back and keep it there when erect or it will slide back over the head and think maybe my foreskin is still a little tight

Comment

Originally posted by London Guy View Post
        also do you know if there is something i can do becuase i have to pull my foreskin back and keep it there when erect or it will slide back over the head and think maybe my foreskin is still a little tight
        Foreskins come in all sizes and shapes. Your foreskin sounds normal. It does not need to go all the back and stay there. When you have sex it should move back and forth freely. Generally, you want your foreskin to automatically move forward and cover your sensitive bits.

But if you think your foreskin is too tight, you can do gentle stretching to make it wider. Here is one stretching technique. Here is a forum post on stretching to fix a tight foreskin. And here is a forum dedicated to correcting tight foreskins.

Comment

thank you so much!! i have one last question if you can help..... ive only been able to retract my foreskin for less than 2 years i had never tried before and when i manged to get it past my head falcid i notice i didnt have any smegma whats so ever and never have is that normal.. my penis head isnt dry or anything and is normal it was abit senstive to start with being exposed to the air but now its fine to touch any stuff

Comment

Originally posted by London Guy View Post
            thank you so much!! i have one last question if you can help..... ive only been able to retract my foreskin for less than 2 years i had never tried before and when i manged to get it past my head falcid i notice i didnt have any smegma whats so ever and never have is that normal.. my penis head isnt dry or anything and is normal it was abit senstive to start with being exposed to the air but now its fine to touch any stuff
            That sounds normal. Not every one produces a lot of smegma. I have restored my foreskin and I have never had smegma, although other guys who restore their foreskin do get it. Generally, all that is needed to remain smegma free is to rinse with water at least once a day. Soap should not be used under the foreskin. Most likely, you had enough water and/or urine flowing under your foreskin to keep smegma at bay.

Guys who cannot expose their glans because the foreskin will not retract usually develop hyper-sensitive glans and inner foreskin. After the foreskin becomes retractable, just normal bathing is usually enough to take the edge off the hyper-sensitivity. If soap is used to wash the glans and inside the foreskin, even more sensitivity will be lost because soap has a tendency to dry out and irritate the mucous membranes of the glans and inner foreskin. So, never use soap to wash the bits protected by your foreskin. Rinsing with water at least once a day is usually sufficient.

Comment

thanks alot for all your help and advice i was just worried there was something wrong with me youve been a massive help mate thanks again

Comment

when you try to pull the skin back until the end, and the penis head get forced from the frenulum to look down, and also it doesnt allow me to pull the skin all along the base , does it mean that i have a short frenulum /?????

Comment

I have a similar problem, my foreskin automatically rolls down to the shaft when im getting erect, but when im erect the foreskin wont slide up and down along the shaft or go back over the glans until i go flaccid again, does this sound like frenulum breve?

Comment

My frenulum breve is sort of tight like yours, but I have a small natural hole that can collect bacteria. I mentioned it to the Doctor that I want the frenulum cut..! He is totally against it, I don't know why..? I mean I'am not getting a total circumcision. Personally I would like to retract my skin fully, at this stage in my life constantly pulling back the skin has become a pain in the FReakin Arse.

Wondering is there a Clean safe way I can cut the Frenlum breve without going to the doctor..?

Comment

London Guy:

You are probably in the wrong forum but welcome anyway.

I see from the photo that your penis head is bent down. This is a clear indication of frenulum breve, however it appears that you have pulled your foreskin very far back. It is questionable whether your frenulum breve will interfere in any way with sexual intercourse because it seems to be very slight.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X