Other hot spots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other hot spots?

With so much focus on all things penile here, one (especially females) might get the misguided impression that the only erogenous zone on the male is his genitals.
    Male are just as erotically capable as females, meaning numerous hot zones.
    For myself, licks on the neck or ears or feet or inner thighs is very erotically charged.
    And two hot spots for me are nipples and anus. I know there are other threads covering anal play and or exploration.
    But male nipples can be just as hot a zone for guys as they are for females. I know mine are extremely senstitve and such an integral part in sexual play that sometimes I cannot cum without playin' with them.
    There has been time I've been edging, and normally I'm in control, but I can reach the ponr completely stop all penile touch and merely brush my nipples, and that alone will send me over the edge.
    In fact most guys may start massaging their penis to induce erection.
    Me, I simply touch my nipples and...next stop Iron City.
    Anyhow just wonderin' if anyone else really enjoys nipple play or has other super hot zones?
    Because really good sex includes the stimulation and excitation of many different areas not just the genitals.
    Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

nipples Dnt do it for me... Being touched on my lower back n thighs does it for me.
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

Oh, I like this topic!!!!! More, please!

Comment

Lots of fun places:
        Penis
        Balls
        Nipples
        Lips
        Anus
        Butt cheeks
        Thighs
        Fingers
        Neck
        Ears
        Tailbone (I love it when she grinds against my tailbone!)
        Chest
        Weeee!!!!!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
          Lots of fun places:
          Penis
          Balls
          Nipples
          Lips
          Anus
          Butt cheeks
          Thighs
          Fingers
          Neck
          Ears
          Tailbone (I love it when she grinds against my tailbone!)
          Chest
          Weeee!!!!!
          OK, in your case maybe we need a list of places that are not erotic hot spots!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
            OK, in your case maybe we need a list of places that are not erotic hot spots!
            Well, what do all those spots have in common? They are all connected to my brain
            and that can be an extremely hot spot.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

For me its the chest and nipples i guess.....inner thigh...ear....tongue....toes.....tail bone....

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I've always wondered about toes. What do you like -- to have them sucked on?

Comment

Toes and nipples do nothing for me. Light caresses on the inner thigh can really get me going.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I would worry about whether my toes stink.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

just imo.. I don't think guys find toe sucking as much of a turn-on than girls..

nipples does it for me too. my gf plays with my nipples and it gets hard.
                      she just thinks its weird cuz there's no breasts to go along with those nipples.. so i tell her to go play with her own lol
                      2/3/10:
                      BPEL: 5.25" NBPEL: 5" EG: 4.5" BEG: 4.9"
                      2/25/10:
                      BPEL: 5.5" NBPEL: 5.25" EG: 4.6" BEG: 5"

Short-term Goals:
                      BPEL: 6.25" NBPEL: 6" EG: 5"

Workout Log

Comment

Just stay away from my anus and nipples.
                        Had girls trying to suck my nipples after I had told them not to,argg.

Comment

My neck is a big one... kiss or bit it and I go crazy. Kinda giggle a bit, but feels great.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Lips Neck Penis and thighs

My only ones

Comment

I love to have my feet licked and my toes sucked on, especially when she really gets into it and I can see it is making her hot also.
                              With the reflexology points some foot play is very beneficial.
                              I love attractive feet in general. In fact a deal breaker for me is if a girl has ugly feet, I don't care how hot she, there will be nothing long term possible. Sounds petty, but really we all have appearance deal-breakers whether we'll admit them or not.
                              Also another hot item, is when you lean in to kiss, then pause just before touching lips, you staring into their eyes and the breath between you is so hot an palpable, it builds the anticipation of the impending kiss to such a degree that.....oh yeah it's hot.
                              What about belly button? I know some find this very hot, I have an outie...a nice one, not one that looks like a knot.
                              And females sure like to spend time in that area on their way down to Happy town, and it's nice....not a jolt of pleasure like the nipples, but nice.
                              Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Working...
                              X