Load size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load size

In my job I work with all females and my co-workers rotate every week. This Sunday I worked with a girl who I work with occassionaly. She's a flute player. Up until now she has always given me the cold shoulder and I just thought of her as a cold bitch. So this Sunday she was wearing these tight fitting pants and I swear to you my god, she has the hottest ass, hip/waist ratio I have ever seen. Not only that, but she also turned a 180 and was friendly with me and possibly giving me some signals.

Anyways, to cut to the chase, when I got home I jerked a load and dedicated it to flute girl. It was big load (for me). I then went out, spent the day with my girl and we came home in the evening. While I was in the shower flute girl's amazing ass and potential blow job skills started rumbling around in my head again and I jerked a second load which was TWICE AS BIG as the first load I had tossed. I'd say the first load and second load were about 5 hours apart. Usually when I jerk off throughout the day the loads get smaller. How could I have tossed such a huge 2nd load??
Working...
X