Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fordyce Spots

Hey,

I have a good few spots on the under side of my penis, these really concerned me when i was younger. I did some research on them and found out they were called fordyce spots and all i wanted to do was to get rid of them.

Strangley enough after searching for kegel exercie info etc on the web i came accross a site that offers a treatment for them, im not sure wether or not i'll try it but i just wanted to get a bit of feed back from you guys. I dont have any medical knowledge etc but i was hopeing that some one on her would and could tell me if this product was safer and whether there would be any negative side effects etc?

the link to their site is Fordyce Spots Treatment - Home-Temp

cheers

I have never had any Fordyce Spots so I can't give feedback. If you do try it I would be curious to know whether it worked for you (their treatment).
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

just looking through other forums and people seem to be saying its a scam....so id stay away from it if i were you...to be honest my gf doesnt take any notice of mine which are bad and she never even noticed them until i told her.....or any other girl ive been with...
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

The only thing I can say for sure is they have some seriously nasty pictures of veins & other ugly stuff (if you scroll down).
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Fordyce spots are perfectly natural. Why bother to remove them? Their is always the risk of a problem in any tissue removal of any type. Besides, is anyone really looking that closely?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
          X