Semen taste.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semen taste.

meeting up with my gf in less than 24 hours and i need a semen taste booster to work within that time. no enhancers,i dont smoke or consume alcohol,i consume protein daily, and i am in shape. ik pineapple and fruit help with semen taste so my ? is,if i consume a ton of fruit and protein within that time,would my taste improve that fast? thank you

Within 24 hours, best you can hope for is to eat some fruit like pineapple and hope it works. Changing semen taste is not a one time quick fix thing.

Comment

Tropical fruit... BUT THAT'S IS OVER TIME!
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

i uderstand it takes time but i was unaware that i would be seeing my gf so soon,so i was hoping for the closest thing to getting it right because like i said,i eat healthy on a daily basis but today i pigged out w/donuts for breakfast and too much sodium for dinner,so figured i put myself at risk

Comment

i understand*

Comment

it happens a lot quicker than you think. it doesnt take months of eating celery and pinapple. eat lots of sweet fruits and fresh lettuces. stay away from garlic, onions, dark vegetables like asparagus, and shellfish.

it can take effect in like 18 hours though. your body uses its food energy pretty quick.
            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
            now: 7X5
            next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
              it happens a lot quicker than you think. it doesnt take months of eating celery and pinapple. eat lots of sweet fruits and fresh lettuces. stay away from garlic, onions, dark vegetables like asparagus, and shellfish.

it can take effect in like 18 hours though. your body uses its food energy pretty quick.
              preciate it my man,im eating some fruit now lol

Comment

Working...
              X