Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant have doggy style sex with a big ass??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant have doggy style sex with a big ass??

As you could see from my stats, Im very small down there. Only about 4.5 inches hard, about 4 3/4 bpel. I have heard that if a woman has a big butt then doggy style sex is not possible with a small penis. Or if it possible you wont be able to get in enough. Is that true? If I were to get a girl with a bigger ass would doggy style not work for me? Is it true that the flatter the girl is there the more you could get in? In other words is a man with a small penis doomed to be unable to have doggy style sex with a big butt lady?

My wife has a big beautiful round ass and has had guys as little(per her estimate) as 4 inches and her favorite position has always been doggy...
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

you just have to feel how far you can pull out without slipping out then your good

Comment

That's BS doggy is my wife's fav.

Comment

Even a bigger girl can arch her back and then its all right there, while you have her in that fantastic position you should be able to go all in, just like poker(get it)ha ha, I said poker
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good to know at least that sex position wont be limitied by a small penis.

Comment

It's just the angle Of your dangle. In doggie the woman is much more assessable and even a small dick can manuever in those closer flatter quarters.
              BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
              EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
              Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
              Base EG: 6 +.75
              Top EG 5 +.5
              NBPEL 6.2. +.2
              BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Even a bigger girl can arch her back and then its all right there, while you have her in that fantastic position you should be able to go all in, just like poker(get it)ha ha, I said poker
                Like that desciption mate!
                When I was smaller I had a hard time but I still managed in with some difficulty mind you but it went in,
                However as can understand it wasn't my favourite position now it is
                hawkua
                Last edited by hawkua; 10-02-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

This is all assuming traditional doggie with her on her knees making herself very accessible. If she is lying down, penetration from behind is a lot trickier with a shorter length.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Liquor in the front! Poker in the rear! <<< Sign outside of a bar...
                    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

You have to work angles...use leverage..and sometimes use you hands to push her ass forward. Even then you must make sure she is arched!

Have fun....
                      Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                      Shortdog 2019

Comment

so i guess the overall concensus is that doggystyle is doable and allowable with any ass size and any dick size?? sounds good because that is my favorite position.

Comment

Just arch that back and spread those cheeks

Comment

I wouldn't say that's true.The biggest woman that i've had sex with was about 300 pounds,and all i did was doggy to her.It was at a summer camp and a man wanted me to do his wife while he watched.She a tight one too.They were kinky,and he would always let us(young men)suck and rub her breasts(HUGE J-CUPS).

Comment

Um....yuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X