If make-up sex is the best sex in your relationship, then you're gonna be in trouble.
Think about it. When you got a powerful orgasm, didn't you try to get another one? Well...
I've known couples that have said that make-up sex is the best that wound up fighting most of the time. My guess is that they would fight in the hopes that it would lead to sex, whether they knew it or not. What I mean is that some men and women would get upset over little shit and get sex, hoping for that powerful orgasm to return. Oh, it isn't like they were hotheads to start or were newly married, these were people who were married for some time.
The point of this thread is not to be some sort of all knowing guide to a successful relationship. Of course you must live your own relationship and find the middle ground with your partner.
The point is try to collect in one place all of the little tidbits that, for whatever reason, men are generally expected to know. And yes, I know, the thread is heavily weighted towards Western hetrosexuals and we are a world wide community. There is no intent to exclude anyone from contributing.
This is not practical advice per se, but fertile ground for acculmulating very manly skills.
Be more like Batman!
Batman is a "normal" man, without super human powers, but has honed his skills and knowledge to a powerful level. He is skilled in hand to hand combat. He is skilled in engineering. He is a skilled driver. He is skilled in weapons. He has a great knowledge of science. He is in peak physical condition. He has the balls to do what others don't, and he doesn't brag about any of it. You don't have to be Batman, just use the philosophy of Batman to better yourself.
* Learn something about your car that you can fix yourself.
* Take a defensive driving course, or have a track day
* Read a book on a science topic that you haven't read before
* Learn something detailed in an area of anatomy or medicine
* Start working out (or keep working out)
* Help a stranger
* For the weapons thing, it could be something as harmless as learning to juggle. It's not a weapon, but it's a skilled use of an object. For me, I like to learn a new Poi trick.
* Hand to hand combat might indeed invole learning a martial art, or maybe tai chi even. Or taking up a competitive team sport. Heck just getting out in the back yard and practicing some karate kicks is better than nothing
Batman has a whole range of skills I haven't covered. He can be a powerful source of inspiration for being a better man. Every step closer to being more like Batman can only be a good thing.