I told my mother about PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told my mother about PE

My mother is a smart woman. She was on the phone with her boyfriend and she told him that he needed to kegel (because he has some urinary infection). I over-heard their conversation and I was shocked. My mother knows about the kegel! As soon as she hung up the phone, I approached her and we started talking. She learned about the kegel from her friends at the gym. She says that she kegels everyday when she's at work and stuff. You can imagine how shocked I was.

So I told her about PE. I've been hiding it for 3 and a half months but I just told her. She was impressed. Here's what she told me: ''Length isn't good. A long penis hurts the cervix. When I was 23, I went out with a guy that had a 9 inch long penis. Sex was terrible. It hurt too much. Do not go over 7 inches in length.'' I told her that I agreed (this conversation was very uh, new to me. I talk about sex with my mom all the time, but we never spoke about penis length.)

So then she said: ''Thickness (girth) is really important. That's how you please a woman. Obviously you don't want to have a beer-bottle penis, but you want it to be nice and thick.''

So I'm going to take her advice. So should you guys. Concentrate on girth, not length! A 10 inch long penis with 4 inch girth sucks. A 7 inch long penis with 6.5 inches girth is the way to go.

All you guys out there that want to hide PE from your family/girlfriend/wife, just talk to her. Communication is key.

That is my 2 cents for this week. Girth, not length. I'm really happy about that, because all I need is another half inch in length and I'm done length-wise! Woohoo! Come on girth!
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 01-31-2009, 04:29 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Wow that is incredible! I couldn't even imagine talking with my mom about this... She is very conservative and religious. The more I talk with people about this subject the more I hear about the work being done to girth with length being secondary. I am still in shock though! Your mom!?!?!? That is awesome she is open like that. -Steve

Starting length: 7" x 5.25"
    1-year Goal: 9" x 6.5"

Penis Enlargement Book:
    Exercising the Penis: How to Make Your Most Prized Organ Bigger, Harder & Healthier.

Comment

HELL YEAH!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER (AND YOUR MOTHER) LOL. my gf told me her ex's bf was pretty long, like 8 or 9 inches, but it was a lot skinnier than mine and it felt like someone was constantly punching her cervix. I have an almost 6" long NBPEL with over 5.5" girth and she sed that if the sex he had given her was a 6 i would be a 10! well it's not only the size that counts either cuz she mentioned i like to try new things like try different positions and stuff. But I want at least a 6" EG. I'm aiming for that for my short term goal with another .5" or so NBPEL

Comment

I feel really relieved. It's like, I don't have to worry about length anymore. I can just stick to girth. That's so awesome.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Good for you Radiohead!!! I have also talked my my mom about about PE and what it has done for me so far. She seemed shocked at first, but then very supportive and tolerant. I also recommended she get Aaron Kemmer's book for my dad as a joke. She just laughed and told me she didn't want to create any new habits.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

That is so great that you guys feel free enough to talk to your mothers about your P.E. venture. This is good. Times sure have changed!! And for the better!!

Comment

Radiohead:

Your mom's advice is one more slam dunk in this debate of length v.s. girth; all women across the board state the same thing and for obvious reasons: They want to be "filled up" and not poked. My BPEL is about 6.75 and my workouts are based on jelqs and squeezes done at various levels of erection. I'm a little over 5" in girth and I'm gonna keep pushing until I reach at least 6". I'd like to reach a BPEL of 8", (which with my fat pad will be about 7" NBPEL) because it definitelly helps to have some extra length when doing certain positions like side by side and reverse cowgirl. However, whatever length gains I make will come by as a result of my girth-focused work.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                Radiohead:

Your mom's advice is one more slam dunk in this debate of length v.s. girth; all women across the board state the same thing and for obvious reasons: They want to be "filled up" and not poked. My BPEL is about 6.75 and my workouts are based on jelqs and squeezes done at various levels of erection. I'm a little over 5" in girth and I'm gonna keep pushing until I reach at least 6". I'd like to reach a BPEL of 8", (which with my fat pad will be about 7" NBPEL) because it definitelly helps to have some extra length when doing certain positions like side by side and reverse cowgirl. However, whatever length gains I make will come by as a result of my girth-focused work.
                WMP,

You took the words out of my mouth. We are basically the same size. My NBPEL is 6.5 and my EG is 5.25

All my exercises are girth focused, and some length gains will come as a result of the girth exercises. I want to hit NBPEL 7 inch and EG 6.5

TGC Theory

Comment

Just a caveat...maybe not necessary, but something to consider.

I had a friend who told me that when he was in highschool he earned the nickname Fatboy because his penis was so thick. He said it wasn't very long, but it was unusually thick, and he had women who would complain that his dick was too big and that he hurt them.

JonPop, member of this forum was probably over 6 inches EG last time I checked and his wife won't give him head anymore because it's too big.

I'm primarily interested in girth gains too, so I might be consulting with some of you guys on the best exercises for girth in the future. Otherwise my main goal is EQ and sexual health.

Comment

Good to see you posting again HotRod.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Couldn't help but notice this. Conversed with my mother....on accident about this stuff. and yeah she apparently had bad luck when dating back in the day by getting all long guys that would do nothing but stab all the time......guess it wasn't just her. Better focus more on girth it looks like.
                      Took a year break like a lame-o, lesson learned...anyway
                      Current stats 9/1/10: BPEL 6.9 EG 5
                      First goal: 7.5x5.15
                      Second goal: 8x5.5
                      Dreaming goal?: 9x6(ish)

Comment

I'm pretty open about PE, but I don't think I could tell my mother unless I was drunk! hahahahaha
                        To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Thank you guys ! i replied to a thread somewhere in this forum and admitted to telling my mother that i was in to male enhancement. The people who replied to my post thought that i was insane and i felt as though they were taking the piss out of me. I am relieved to know that i am not the only one.
                          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Omg. I cannot even say penis infront of my mom. I dont think she has a view on penis size she has literally only dated my dad, saved it for after the wedding. I never got a sex talk lol thank gosh for public schools.
                            Start
                            BPEL: 9"
                            BPFSL: 9.3"
                            EG: 5.5"
                            Goal for now
                            BPEL: 10"
                            EG:6"

Comment

I was definitely thinking about talking about PE to a couple of my closer friends after I've made some gains. I don't know how big they are but from the little bit of research I've done PE seems like something every guy should just to be healthy down there =) I don't really have a mom type person I can talk to. But if I did I don't think I would haha
                              Every right implies a responsibility;
                              Every opportunity an obligation;
                              Every possession a duty.

-Stickjok

Comment

Working...
                              X