How rare is 6 inch girth and above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rare is 6 inch girth and above

I always wanted to know how rare is 6 inch girth same goes for 6.25 and 6.5?
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

Didn't you already make this thread about this time last year?

to answer your question
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...th-inches.html

Comment

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.
      The aprox. male population in the world was 3,442,850,573 in 2009.

Do your maths from there.

Comment

condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard

This site is based on the most comprehensive research I've seen. On here 6.02 inches is the 99.06% percentile, 6.26 in. is the 99.74% and 6.5 isn't even listed because it's so rare
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
          condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard

This site is based on the most comprehensive research I've seen. On here 6.02 inches is the 99.06% percentile, 6.26 in. is the 99.74% and 6.5 isn't even listed because it's so rare
          No matter how close to the actual numbers that site may be, it's not a trusted source that gathered data from actual published studies, so I don't know what comprehensive research you speak of. That's just a simple free blog put up to pick condom sizes and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            No matter how close to the actual numbers that site may be, it's not a trusted source that gathered data from actual published studies, so I don't know what comprehensive research you speak of. That's just a simple free blog put up to pick condom sizes and nothing more.
            condom size and facts: The simple truth about erect penis circumference

Read that link. It's actually a compilation of major scientific penis size studies

Comment

Some of the reports he uses are self-measured though and so he posts total averages and averages measured by researchers (which is slightly smaller but not as large of a sample size either)
              BTBrian
              Last edited by BTBrian; 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                condom size and facts: The simple truth about erect penis circumference

Read that link. It's actually a compilation of major scientific penis size studies
                Using self reported studies and claiming the Life Style's one was unpublished, when indeed it's one of the few trusted published ones...not sure how much to trust their "research" with those simple errors. If they can't get simple facts right, how can they get everything else right?

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                  Using self reported studies and claiming the Life Style's one was unpublished, when indeed it's one of the few trusted published ones...not sure how much to trust their "research" with those simple errors. If they can't get simple facts right, how can they get everything else right?

Just my two cents.
                  That's true. The author also lists a scientific mean that leaves out the self-reported information. Not sure which one is used for the first link that I posted that lists the percentiles but if it's the global mean then the scientific mean would be even smaller.

Comment

Hello,

I am new here. And I am, as I told in my personal introduction, kinda fascinated by condoms. I just found the link you proposed BTBrian. It looks nice. I discovered I was in the 84th percentile for girth. It good for self-esteem!

DemOne, LifeStyle study is unpublished, that is for sure, and contrary to classical scientific studies, it was not "presented" to a scientific review. The details of the protocols... are not public, the way subjects were selected is anything but scientific. For example, ansell - education does not show any of the graphs found on wikipedia. So the question is wo did it, from which data?

And anyway, the difference between median and average listed here (Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.) is greater than any other study (1/3 in). Population repartition is not entirely normal, especially for girth.

After re-reading the link "The simple truth about erect penis circumference", it is written:
                    "* Are included in the scientific average only the studies where the medical staff did the measuring or ensured a proper training."
                    And the corresponding studies have a little star attached to them:
                    Schneider, Wessels, Da Ros and Janssen are the 4 studies used for the scientific average. But I see the author has cheated withe Schneider study (diameter measurement instead of girth measurement - so he had to recalculate girth which is really not good - girth is not necessarily a circle).
                    It looks like pretty professional, if not accurate. Was Wessels study done with ED patients or normal subjects?

What do you think?
                    16.2 X 13.5 cm (6.37 X 5.31 in)

Comment

No clue. The problem I have with Mr. Average is that the girth section says it's not sure how girth was recorded and that it might be rounded to the nearest .25 or something like that. No study is perfect to this point they definitely all have their flaws.

Comment

I know those studies but how would you transfer into like 1 in every 100 guy has this girth or 1 in every 1000 guy has 6.5 inches etc
                        7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                          I know those studies but how would you transfer into like 1 in every 100 guy has this girth or 1 in every 1000 guy has 6.5 inches etc
                          That's another problem. Most studies that use proper recording methods are not proportionate to the population. Hard to tell (pun).
                          "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                          "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Who cares? It's rare. Enough said.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                              A little hint:

80 percentile = 20 in 100 or 1 in 5
                              90 percentile = 10 in 100 or 1 in 10
                              98 percentile = 2 in 100 or 1 in 50
                              99 percentile = 1 in 100
                              etc

If it is given in percentage of men with each size. Add up the percentage at the girth you interested in and the percentages of all the sizes above it and you get how many per 100 men.

Alot of studies mention percentile. The formulas are very simple and basic math... worry about penis girth less and brush up on your math skills, it will take you farther in life.
                              4Samson
                              Last edited by 4Samson; 03-26-2012, 11:30 PM.
                              My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X