6 feet tall
6 months since last relationship
and 6 inches (at least!)
6 Things Women Want - YouTube
Women are just as cruel, superficial and exacting as any man. I'm tired of every skank - empowered or not; pretty or ugly - telling men what they need and what they deserve and how men should attain these things for them and then doubling down on how their personal appearance is out of bounds. Women should pursue interests and lives free of sexual judgement from men but judge men as expressions of sexual empowerment.
Men have to continually entertain egalitarian thoughts about the female species (all women are beautiful, deserving, smart, funny, etc.) and simultaneously celebrate female cuntification.
I'm done with caring about how women feel about themselves. If a woman is stupid then she is stupid. If she is a slut then she's a slut. If she's ugly then she's ugly.
6 things I want -
1. A woman who isn't pushy and entitled. Her opinion and happiness are not the other's concern - they are hers.
2. A woman who isn't fake. Real, thick, flowing hair and good skin with good tits and ass that are not implanted. Not just real, but real beautiful.
3. A woman who embraces feminine qualities like nurturing and caring and who likes children and is not bitter. A woman who has masculine qualities like ambition, ruthlessness, and dedication is completely unnecessary. She should have bravery, however.
4. A woman who happily bears and raises many children in unison with a creative, feminine career. Her children first, her career second.
5. A woman who is as socially adept as she is athletic and flexible - very much, of course.
6. A woman who regularly introduces new female partners in the relationship to keep it fresh, happy, and stable.
Is this list so wrong of me?