The Passionate Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Passionate Wife

Hello everyone! Although this was originally started as a congratulatory thread by Camaro - whom I like to call "passionate son" - I have since commandeered it and turned it into a fun community thread in which members can chitchat, horse around, do some fun personality quizzes and get to know one another a bit better. Daily passionate thoughts as well as lovely lingerie pictures are also posted. Everyone is welcome so please feel free to join us!

Sincerely, The Passionate Wife (TPW)

Well it seems my favorite Canadian ( sorry Toad ) has hit a 1000 posts.I have learnt a little and taught her much ( or is it the other way around ? ) but collectively we have been instructed in the nuances of breasted creatures and their management.How to talk to them, how to pleasure them, how to show affection and a great deal more.

She has asked us questions we never thought of, and given answers that monks would consider enlightenment.She has opened our eyes to a greatness in relationships.She has enabled us to snap out of boredom and inject life into marriage.We have brought our issues to her and seen them resolved with ease.We have even been guinea pigs for her many theories.

Perhaps in the midst of all this asking and receiving we have failed to know her as a person ( well i have not, as always ).Let me tell you that she truly cares about you and your life.She inquires about you, your love, your life, and how to make it better.She will think long and hard and aid you to her capacity.I myself have tasted this care and credit it in no small part to me resolving some issues i had.Perhaps some of you have been so fortunate also.For the others - Try her, you may turn your life around.

Here is to the Passionate wife.What a divine creature, full of love and understanding, care and compassion.May her tribe increase and her life be long.

Love,

Camaro.
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 04-20-2015, 06:03 PM.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Well said Camaro.

She is truly a kind and caring person with a big heart. Encouraging and intelligent, she challenges us to think outside the box. (and likes making some of us turn red )

Thanks for all you do TPW, keep up the great work!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

yep thank you

Comment

So happy you are here
        Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Thanks for all your help TPW for me and all the members as we deal with our member issues. Great to have you around.
          Start
          (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
          BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

real stuff!

When I get out from under my life predicament I'll write a TPW exclusive!

Comment

I never liked TPW all that much. Nope, not at all. From the very moment I first noticed her until now ... it was love.

TPW, your success in life, marriage, and sex gives all of us something to strive for. Thank you for helping us. Hands down, you give far more than you receive. You truly are, by definition, passionate.

pas·sion

noun\ˈpa-shən\: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
              : a strong sexual or romantic feeling for someone
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Oh what sappy posts so try this one; hey woman get me breakfast!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Morning Mr.Cusp! I see the sun has rose at the same time as you this mornin Would you like some cream with all that sugar in you coffee sir?

Sorry, couldn't help myself, used to be a waitress in a coffee shop.
                  Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

^me too. I'm hungry!
                    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                    The League Of PE Legends
                    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                      Morning Mr.Cusp! I see the sun has rose at the same time as you this mornin Would you like some cream with all that sugar in you coffee sir?

Sorry, couldn't help myself, used to be a waitress in a coffee shop.
                      No but I'll take some amaretto creamer! Now will someone wake up TPW so I can get me some food? Geez!

Comment

I love my ameretto creamer!

Comment

TPW
                          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                          If you want love, give love.
                          If you want honesty, give honesty.
                          If you want respect, give respect.
                          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                            TPW
                            Gee he's a girl with two 'hubby" and now we're going after TPW! Wild woman on the loose.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Gee he's a girl with two 'hubby" and now we're going after TPW! Wild woman on the loose.
                              Yes, I hope you're keeping all that straight for me, cause I'm not Morning Cusp! Monkeying around this morning, are ya?
                              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                              If you want love, give love.
                              If you want honesty, give honesty.
                              If you want respect, give respect.
                              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Working...
                              X