Edging Before Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Before Sex?

Just curious if this is safe to do. I'm talking about a few hours in between though.

Safe? I suppose it is, unless you edge with something dangerous?!?

I don't think edging before sex is a great idea. It will make your penis tired, so your EQ will be lower, and it will probably cause PreE too.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Seems counterproductive. Why over excite your nervous system and wear out a good erection before you get a chance to use it.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I can see where this is coming from, during a solid session of edging, I get an amazingly hard cock after I stop myself 4-5 times.

But my first, is maybe a 6. And my sexual ones are a 7. But I can get easily an 8-9 during edging.

But I'm still working on my EQ.... So....
        Start Date January 1st 2014
        BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

Comment

If you haven't done jp90 yet, then I would discourage any edging in excess of 10 minutes. I mean this regardless of whether you will have sex after. I hope that helps.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
            If you haven't done jp90 yet, then I would discourage any edging in excess of 10 minutes. I mean this regardless of whether you will have sex after. I hope that helps.
            Really? Only ten minutes? Hmmm... okay. I guess I gotta cut my time down.
            Start Date January 1st 2014
            BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I suppose if I know my wife and I are going to get intimate, then I'll hold off on the edging. But if I edge and the wife wants sex I'm not saying no lol

Comment

Working...
              X