Checking-Out Your Package!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking-Out Your Package!

Hey guys. How often do you notice other people checking out your package?

I am heading back to my desk, after refilling my water bottle. A woman who sits in the same general area where I sit is walking toward me. I make brief eye contact, smile, and say "Good morning." She smiles back, replies "Good morning", and then her eyes drift down to my package, they pause there for about a second and then she looks forward and walks past me. This brief moment made me feel pretty good. (*Note: I make it a point to try and not let my eyes drift to women's breasts.)

I generally don't pay much attention to this, but I will be paying more attention from now on.
    Sean Jacobs
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Dec 2012
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 04-24-2014, 08:17 AM.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

[ATTACH]53751[/ATTACH] or [ATTACH]53752[/ATTACH] ?
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Everyday at my work. One of the ladies stares there first and then looks at my face. Then she does the up down looking. Just like a guy comping a boob look. I wear loose pants so it doesn't show through as much. I am used to it by now
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
        [ATTACH]53751[/ATTACH] or [ATTACH]53752[/ATTACH] ?
        UPS = Ur Penis Size
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/694...yes-video.html
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

The only time I had my package checked out I was walking home with my brother from a Wal-Mart and some guy said "Nice", but that was because I was carrying the entire Rock Band game on my shoulder (the huge box with the drum and guitar inside) and he was looking at that. It was the only package that anyone has complemented on.

As for my package in the shorts area I have never seen anyone looking at it, then again I never look anyone in the face anyways.
            Dontrike
            Last edited by Dontrike; 04-24-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I've caught a couple of women looking, but most of the time I don't have any idea whether they see anything or not. I tend to wear slacks that make it difficult to tell what I have or don't have going on down there.

Now, on the other hand, my wife will very often check me out, make some comments and even feel me up no matter what I'm wearing. Does that count?
              Starting Stats
              NBPEL-6"
              MSEG-5"

Current Stats
              NBPEL-7.25"
              MSEG-5.3"
              BG-5.7"

Goal
              As much as possible

Comment

I don't really know if people look down at my bulge. Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. On some days I go out and wear some clothes that reveal a bit more and my package shows more prominently but I never intend to go out with those clothes just for that purpose. I bet if I took more notice to the interactions I have with people I will come across a person to look down and notice my bulge.
                Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                Current (16.1.2019)
                BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Whenever I notice my own bulge I shift it so it is not as bulging. I just dont like under roos so I dont wear them, I know sometimes the meat is swinging but it is what it is. If they must look I guess a few have noticed but I dont give a rats ass. Never had a gal come over and beg me to **** her on the spot and if one did I would say no, my wife would sense it and I would be DeadO.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Some of my female friends last year noticed and mentioned it, and I have noticed a few other people glance at it when it's present, although this happens very rarely.

Personally, I just want my gf to notice and comment on it and for that to become a "thing" to try to boost my sex life.
                    My Way There

Comment

All the time man. Seriously. I am 18 years old and on my senior year in highschool. I wear jeans, and I have noticed many times that girls look at my package. Its like their eyes move from my package to my face or vice versa. I have no idea why though

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                        Hey guys. How often do you notice other people checking out your package?

I am heading back to my desk, after refilling my water bottle. A woman who sits in the same general area where I sit is walking toward me. I make brief eye contact, smile, and say "Good morning." She smiles back, replies "Good morning", and then her eyes drift down to my package, they pause there for about a second and then she looks forward and walks past me. This brief moment made me feel pretty good. (*Note: I make it a point to try and not let my eyes drift to women's breasts.)

I generally don't pay much attention to this, but I will be paying more attention from now on.
                        yes very often.

Comment

Two pair of jeans I wear makes it look a lot bigger, don´t wear them because of that - but I have to say I walk confident those days But back to topic, usually after class I have great flaccid size (might be the sitting position?) and the one time I caught a girl watching, it looked like she wondered if it was erect, lol
                          Starting stats:
                          01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                          22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                          After a long break:
                          01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                          16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                          Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Working...
                          X