Got Questions? We Want To Hear Them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Questions? We Want To Hear Them!

Here at the Gym, we want to hear your questions and input. Want to know why?

Because they matter here.

You know, when I first joined here, I was a bit nervous about jumping in to the conversations. A bit shy, and not sure if my question was silly or not, I hesitated to ask what I really wanted to know.

So, I just PM'ed somebody, because I figured it would limit my exposure. And yes, I received an answer. As I chose to PM someone who I deemed an informed member, the answer was adequate. But what I soon realized, was that I was cheating myself. I was limiting my source of info to one person. One experience. One opinion.

A great thing about this forum is the amount and type of people here, with all the collective experience, knowledge, advice, and diversity they bring. There's so much input to be had, why not get as much as you possibly can. Maybe someone else has a different perspective, a better idea, or just one that works better for you.

Now, I will admit, some of the questions have been asked multiple times. Sometimes people get annoyed, and you get one of “those” answers. But, it's all part of the forum. Who cares? Just like them, you are anonymous. So take it in stride, and listen to what helps. Ignore what doesn't.

So, maybe you have a question, need some advice, info, or just some clarity on what you're doing. Maybe it's about PE, your relationship, sex life, or life in general.

Ask.

That's what we're here for. Everyone has to start somewhere, and learn as they go along. Jump in a thread. Start one up. If it seems like a useless question, remember this;

The only useless question is the one not asked.”

A good way to find a similar thread to jump into, is to use a Google search. Type in a few keywords about your question, and add "PEGym" at the end. It's a great tool to find answers, and threads about the subject.

If you want to create a new one, then go for it! Here's some tips to get some readers to notice your thread;Want More Thread Views?? Here's How!

And if it's the same question, or older, ask anyway! Maybe someone figured out something new. After all, that's how stickies and articles are made. Because enough people showed a need for a certain type of info, and someone put an answer together.

So, what do you do? Just ask...it's that easy. There's a lot of great members out here, with a lot of great advice, that will never be able to help you if they don't see your question. So let them see it.

You never know, you might just help someone else learn something too.

*This message was brought to you by the PEGym, and members for a healthier, happy penis.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

I always wondered why we drive on parkways and park on driveways; can you answer that one?

( but it is a really good idea for a thread!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Or why they call them buildings, instead of "builts". We may never know Cusp...we may never know....

Thanks!
      Last edited by BigO; 07-18-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Cos remember, 8,047 heads is better than one
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I do have a question, Im going away on a tour too new Zealand for 2 and a half weeks and will be sharing a room with about 5 team mates meaning i wont have time or the privacy too do these exercises, do you reckon I will loose gains and is there anything you recommend I try and do?

Thanks
          young pe-er
          7.5 bpl - 5.75 eg - current

Comment

2 and a half weeks is good for a rest period. If you do lose anything, it will come right back easily. Enjoy New Zealand, looks beautiful from what I've seen.

I agree, for as many people don't want to hear or rehash the question/answers, there are at least as many that do.
            GoingForGold
            Last edited by GoingForGold; 07-18-2014, 03:47 PM.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

You can do Bedfowfers and stretches under the covers at night.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You can also do jelqs and a mini routine for maintenance while in the shower.

If you have been doing a routine fr a while let it rest you might be surprised by the gains you can have from resting two weeks.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I'd vote for getting your team mates to join us here at the gym!
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    Best idea!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Definitely!

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Im surprised they answered you because I in boxed 2 experienced members and i got no reply. But here are my questions, What do you guys think about doing jp 90 with out kegels?

Comment

Kegals help but if you don't want to do them then fine!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Not everyone needs to perform kegels, but if you'd like to last longer in bed, don't cut 'em out!
                            Focus on the positive :D
                            -----
                            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

If it's easier or more convenient, do them separately. Later in the day, watching TV, driving to work.... posting on the Gym.

Comment

Working...
                              X