Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP- pain at base of penis- suspensory ligament???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP- pain at base of penis- suspensory ligament???

I recently had surgery to correct bilateral varicoceles (Nov. 12) & according to my urologist this past Wed, I am "healing nicely" and "pretty much exactly where I should be" 2+ weeks after the operation.

However, when I become erect & try to masturbate, there is distinct pain on the left side of the base of my penis. It does seem to be getting better (felt like a very hard vein under the skin) but the pain is still such that if I try to hold my penis vertically during masturbation, it aggravates whatever this is under the skin.

Is this a bruised suspensory ligament or something? Anything I should be worried about? I did mention this to my urologist & he didn't seem particularly concerned.

Just wondering if any of you have had this happen. Thanks in advance.

I'm not a urologist so his opinion is the one you should be taking. I would advise putting some heat on 3 times daily for a week and see what happens.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that. Also thinking about taking an anti-inflammatory like Motrin.

I've never had surgery of any kind before, so this whole experience is new to me. I have no idea what's normal, as far as recovery goes.

Comment

I should also clarify, it's not actually my penis, it's right above my penis, like more in the pelvic area & when I try to masturbate, the pain radiates into my penis.
        gsterfan05
        Last edited by gsterfan05; 11-29-2009, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Pesg is right. Also alternate between heat and cold wraps and anti inflammatory meds help too like advil 200 mg once a day. And massaging helps too even tho we jerk the shit out of our dicks it stil needs love and affection.

Comment

Working...
          X