Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality TV Shows - The Good, The Bad and The Ridiculous

Hey Gang,

So I happened upon a rather unusual TV show the other night called "Naked Dating". And just as the title indicates, it is a reality-based tv show whereby men and women go on blind dates completely naked. True Story.

In any case, it got me thinking about the barrage of reality tv shows that have been or are now being aired. So I'm curious....what reality tv shows do you enjoy, loathe or find absolutely ridiculous?

BTW...would you ever consider "naked dating"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIgmahKrzjk
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 08-22-2014, 07:40 PM.

I think I would really enjoy watching Naked Dating without the blurs. Perhaps it would reveal a realistic portrayal of average size flaccids.

I get a kick out of Wipeout and hate the Housewife franchise, though Houswives of NJ ​are the exception, of course.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Now that is a very good point Not2big! I have really enjoyed watching Wipeout as well; very funny, especially those big red balls! Never really got into any of the "Real Housewives" series.

I used to enjoy "Survivor" and I like "Chopped" on the food network when I can catch it.

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I think I would really enjoy watching Naked Dating without the blurs. Perhaps it would reveal a realistic portrayal of average size flaccids.

I get a kick out of Wipeout and hate the Housewife franchise, though Houswives of NJ ​are the exception, of course.

Comment

Working...
      X