Boycott these shrinkage wishers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott these shrinkage wishers'

Anyone else notice how mrB8 supposedly has a big penis but has so much time that hes always first on everyones thread, and notice how jelqing says to be 50% erect not fully but then it says you must be flaccid i really think jelqing causes shrinkage im already 5.2 inches long

Well, thank you for your opinion.
    I'm sure MrB8 will certainly love you as much as I do.

So you say you are 5.2 inches long? What? Did you shrink from 9"?
    I think you are a troll.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

cool story bro
      My progress log

Comment

MrB8 helping as much as he does has more to do with the size of his brain and heart, and nothing else.

You'll find you just stepped in something that may not be pleasant. Tread carefully.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by inchesplease View Post
          Anyone else notice how mrB8 supposedly has a big penis but has so much time that hes always first on everyones thread, and notice how jelqing says to be 50% erect not fully but then it says you must be flaccid i really think jelqing causes shrinkage im already 5.2 inches long
          You know, that's a great point! I have noticed this. Perhaps it's because he is in a happy, fulfilling relationship, and he's decided to dedicate some time to helping others. As opposed to the many assclowns on the Internet who have nothing better to do but post insulting questions and annoy people who are trying to better themselves.

Regards
          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

What is your purpose?
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

2 Posts and you've managed to piss off the majority of the forum by slagging off one of the nicest, most helpful members here. Maybe when you read MrB8's advice on jelqing you missed the bit on PI's?

Oh and I don't remember MrB8 making any claims of having a giant penis, but I don't doubt he is improving himself in a safe progressive manor.
              burtybasset
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2014
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by burtybasset; 10-21-2014, 05:43 PM.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Lol i dont mean to piss you guys off its ,i was just so thrown off by it saying you have to be 50% erect and then it said make sure your flaccid. You guys seem to have made good gains ,I'm just trying to finally have an average size penis and feel normal.
                I'd definitely like to apologize to Mr.B8
                And ask for his help if he's willing.

Comment

Then understand this inchesplease. We're here to support and help each other. To build each other up, and not tear each other down.

So, we would like to help you reach your goals too. But you have to be able to bring yourself up, without dragging other people down while doing it.

So, lets answer your question then.

50% erection level jelqing allows for room for expansion, while still engorged enough to create pressure. Low level jelqs target length, high level target girth. But the higher the level, the more pressure, and the risk increases.

Stretching is probably where you saw it was good to be flaccid, which is true.

Oh, and 5.2 is within average. See, you just grew some already.
                  Last edited by BigO; 10-21-2014, 05:40 PM.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

5.2 is in the average range, and you should not be worried about your size to feel normal, your penis is a part of you, not the other way around.

With PE, you can increase the size of your penis, but do not base your confidence solely on it, improve yourself for your own benefit, but realize that you are more than the size of your penis.

When stretching, your penis should be as flaccid as possible (sometimes beginners have problem staying flaccid) keep it below 30%.

When jelqing, a moderate erection level is advised, between 40% and 60% is safe, do not go above that without conditioning.

So, they are two different exercises, with different erection level requirements, and make sure you keep an eye on your PIs.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Lol i dont mean to piss you guys off its ,i was just so thrown off by it saying you have to be 50% erect and then it said make sure your flaccid. You guys seem to have made good gains ,I'm just trying to finally have an average size penis and feel normal.
                      I'd definitely like to apologize to Mr.B8
                      And ask for his help if he's willing.
                      Your probably just over-training, start real slow and work up gradually. Personally I start jelqing flaccid and I just get erect gradually automatically, but stop when I get too hard and wait for erection level to subside. Have a read of PESG's beginner routine and his advice on jelqing using a light grip, it might help.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

I hope this helps
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I thought you were trolling, but your obviously just new and overwhelmed, foot in mouth has occurred ( well foot in keyboard).
                        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                        Pelvic Floor Balance./
                        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

My Troll-O-Meter is still on red. But I'll shut my mouth and stand down.

Welcome to the gym.

Good luck, and big gains!
                          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

I can just feel all that luv around here, <sniffle> you people are the best.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Oh, we just love our insolent newbies around here, Danglegrrrr.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X