Banana Shaped Penis Vs. Straight Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Shaped Penis Vs. Straight Penis

I've always wondered, is there a benefit in having a banana shaped dick, lol, compared to a normal straight one.
    Short Term Goal = 7X5

Long Term Goal = 8X6

Some girls prefer them some don't.

Comment

you can git the g-spot easier, and the a-spot as well.

Comment

Man, my girl wished I had a curve, fuck! and I thought my straight dick was always a pretty peen!

So...Any suggestions guys on how to actually GET/MAKE/CREATE a curve?

Comment

You know, I always thought having a banana shaped dick was normal. Now you are saying a straight one is normal?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            Man, my girl wished I had a curve, fuck! and I thought my straight dick was always a pretty peen!

So...Any suggestions guys on how to actually GET/MAKE/CREATE a curve?
            I think it's hard to get a curve. But you can try jelqing upward and create a curve with each jelq.
            To have a curve is great if you don't know how to hit the g-spot. But all you have to do is angling your penis (if your penis is straight) and you'll hit the spot. A great way is to put a pillow under her butt, that angles her vagina and you'll hit the g-spot easier.

It's much easier to develop a good technique in bed where you easy hit the g-spot than creating a great curve.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

i agree angle works u can also put her legs on your shoulders ect.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
                You know, I always thought having a banana shaped dick was normal. Now you are saying a straight one is normal?
                Both are normal, there is a lot of natural variation. Don't worry about it, whatever shape you are is just fine.

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                It's much easier to develop a good technique in bed where you easy hit the g-spot than creating a great curve.
                Very true! Concentrate on learning what works best with the shape/curvature you have, that is much more likely to lead to success in bed than trying to change your shape.

Comment

I think the percentage of perfectly straight penises are small, but when do we differentiate a banana penis from a straight penis?

If a penis falls in the vagina, does it make a noise?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
                    i think the percentage of perfectly straight penises are small, but when do we differentiate a banana penis from a straight penis?

lol
                    PE is a journey, not a destination.

Start : BPEL: 5.8"
                    MEG : 4.75"

1st Goal Reached: BPEL: 6.35"
                    MEG: 5.0"

Next Goal: BPEL: 7.00"
                    MEG: 5.25"

Comment

Yes, few peni are perfectly straight, but most bend side to side, banana shaped suggests an upward curve. This variation is fairly common.

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post

Sometimes.

Comment

how to use a banana shape penis to hit the g spot

Comment

how to use a banana shape penis to hit the g spot it is shape downward

Comment

I have a banana shaped curve to mine, but I think with time and dedication, if I really get the length that I know I'll end up with, then it'll start to go straight out and I'll loose the curve.

I'm not actually bothered about that though because I think with being longer and wider, I'll be able to give my wife more pleasure than I would with a shorter but curved dick.

We'll see.....
                              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
                              X