Tight Ring Around Middle of Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Ring Around Middle of Penis

Periodically I have experienced a "tight ring" around the middle of my penis. It's an area that is smaller then the rest and feels significantly tighter. My penis feels slightly colder and I am smaller when flaccid (thinner and alittle shorter). I recently haven't had intercourse In a few months but in the past when I expieranced this problem while more sexually active my time to reach orgasm was significantly quicker. Vitamins herbs (ginseng) and lifting supplements that is supposed to increase blood flow and dilate blood vessels(weight lifting) don't help and sometimes seem to hurt.
    From a pyshvolohy aspect I am interested in a girl that I'm alittle intimidated by.
    In the past ( 2 years ago) I was abusing pain killers that when I was on them I would last for hours in bed And when I was not high on them I would orgasm very quickly. But as I can remember I had this issue a couple years before then.
    I'm 28 years old. Probally been going on since age 24. I am circumcised. History of diabetes on my moms side.

Thanks!

Welcome to the gym Jaredpanther,
    I'm a bit confused by your "tight ring", and especially by the fact thatit happens periodically and "seem to hurt". It is possible that the skin is tighter in some place on the shaft but with stretching and PEing in general, this shouldn't be an issue. In any cases, did you ever speak of this to your doctor?
    Read as much as you can and make yourself comfortable here. Start here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
    X