re-intro + opinion on goals please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-intro + opinion on goals please

Hi guys im back on pegym.com cause i've never completed my first 3 months of Jonpop routine..
    and now im really tired of hearing women "whining" for no reason eg : i ve seen bigger etc... i have a Bpel 7" x EG 4.5" and was able to make my ex gf orgasm with my dick no problem.. now im more motivated than ever and i want my cock to grow.
    Im tired of that shit cause that is really messin with my brain.. it even hurts my confidence.. ggrrrrrr

Im 6'0 185 pounds and that cock looks really average on my body it needs to get bigger really..

considering i am 7" x 4.5" : Is BPEL 8"(or more) x 5.25" a realistic goal? really looking for girth

i was thinking to get a bathmate to help me reach my goal.. it is better for advanced growers? or i can use it progressively? slowly..

how much time it would take to get 1 inch in length and at least .5 in girth?

like i said i'm tired of thinking about my cock size.. getting really annoying.
    xgr44
    Last edited by xgr44; 04-17-2012, 08:54 PM.
    Start: BPEL 7" EG 5"

Goal: BPEL 8.5" EG 5+"

So you honestly have women say they've had bigger just randomly? That seems like something you may have prompted them to say, like were you asking what they thought or what? That's never a good convo to have with women.

Anyways, your goal of 8x5.25 could probably be reached within 2 years if you are consistent and don't try to overtrain. However it would also take much longer than that if you are a slow gainer are possibly could only take a year if you are an extremely fast gainer.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

was'nt randomly.. gf started to talk about her ex bf after giving me a handjob/blowjob.. she was saying my cock was just ok but.. others had more girth.

She just wanted to mess with my brain or something i dont know.. but i know my cock was giving her crazy orgasms..

Goals : i guess the .75 " in girth will be the hardest one to gain?

Comment

That's messed up don't let her get to you, honestly most girls that say stuff like that aren't worth the time but I'll try to hold off the judgement since that's the only thing I know about her. Most likely the .75 inch girth will take the most time yes.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
          That's messed up don't let her get to you, honestly most girls that say stuff like that aren't worth the time but I'll try to hold off the judgement since that's the only thing I know about her. Most likely the .75 inch girth will take the most time yes.
          She succeeded you right man..she partially fucked up my confidence 1st girl ever, after 3 months and half it was over..

thanks for the answer Brian and congrats on your gains!!!
          xgr44
          Last edited by xgr44; 04-18-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X