Gona start a progress topic using Sizegenetics/BathMate/Manual Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gona start a progress topic using Sizegenetics/BathMate/Manual Exercises

Hello everyone my names Brian. Im 20 Years old and I've recently just got out of the military after doing 3 years and I currently reside in Florida.

Ive been looking at this forum for about 5-6 Months now to get a lot of info about PE and I thank everyone here for making it so easy!

I started out with sizegenetics about 4 1/2 Months ago as a complete noob. It seemed liked the best way to start out my PE workout. But I've done my research before investing all that money into it.

It was 3 months later that I have not seen any results and I was pretty sure I was doing everything correct( I wore it 1cm above my fully flaccid streched penis/ I was getting a head swell every time and all the bars were properly lined up) and I slowly started with 3-4 hours everyday then eventually to 9-12 Hours everyday.

I eventually got pissed because I haven't seen any gains beside an increase in orgasms/erections. I found out about jelqing/Kegals and incorporated that into my routines aswell as rest days. And thats when I started seeing a difference in my penis. I started to see more veins pop out that I have NEVER seen before on my penis. My head looked bigger and my orgasms and erections were wayyyy better.

Still I haven't seen any length or girth gains And I wanted to do something about it...( Ive done a lot of research on routines that I should try) So I've recently bought the bath mate and have been using it for about a week and a half for 20 min sessions with all the streches. I can defiantly feel it working.. Im more sore than I've ever been with the size genetics or manual exercises so I know I'm getting a good workout.

To be honest, by doing all the research for weeks. It seems that my routine probably wasn't any good which is why I wasn't seeing any gains. I wore my extender during work and I never took rest days. So I think I might have overworked my penis.

I am going to completely start FRESH and go with a custom workout routine for me based on all of the research I have done.

1) Warmup in shower for 5 Minutes with warm water.
    2) Use bath mate with a 70-80% Erection and do all the streches. The whole workout would be 20 minutes of bath mate.
    3) Then after I would jelq for 15 Minutes
    4) Lastly wear the size genetics for 9-12 Hours ( I would always aim for 12)
    5) I would do this for 5 days and 2 days off.

I will be making a progress topic with many many pics.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on my routine. Please go ahead and comment.

My current stats are
    Flacid:: # 3 7/8
    Erect:: # 5 1/8
    Girth:: # 5.5

My goal for now is 6 Inches.

Heat97
    Last edited by Heat97; 07-07-2012, 07:34 PM.

Is this the advised erection % for bathmate? It seems high.

Comment

By looking through many websites including this one. It seems at the first couple of times you should start out semi flaccid and then move your way up to 70-80% Erection then eventually to a full erection. Ive noticed when I entered flaccid I can only pump up to about 120- 130 On the bath mate. When Erect I would be able to reach 170-180 with no pain or extreme pressure.

Comment

I would normally expect a longer conditioning period to avoid injury risk, though I am no expert on devices.
        Suggest you post on devices forum asking conditioning period.

Comment

Alrighty man thanks for the advice and will definatly check it out. I used to use a rice sock and slightly heated it up and used that for 10 min but now I dont have time because work and all. I find 5 minutes works fine still.

Comment

Your routine looks very intense to me ..

Comment

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Your routine does sound pretty intense. No worth risking bro, why not go slower?
              Last edited by JuliusS; 04-01-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X