Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Greetings all,

I am a 24 year old who needs a ton of help in both PE and premature ejaculation. I am making a commitment to myself to fix my prem-e because it is definitely affecting my relationship with my girlfriend. We've been dating for 5 years and this has been an issue since the beginning. For the first few years things were ok because if I finished quick, I would just take a second and go back at it. Now a days, it seems like she is no longer interested in going again and I would assume she is just getting really frustrated at this point. I usually can last around 2-3 minutes, unless I get lucky and push it to 5. The weird thing is that if she were to give me a BJ, I could last for 20 minutes or longer. It really only happens when we have sex. I know for a fact this is caused by my bad masturbation habits which I've stopped (around 1 month ago). So I am turning to these boards for help. I will be reading through the Premature Ejaculation thread over the next day or so to really figure out how I can fix this.

I also want to increase my size. My main priority is to cure my premature ejaculation but I feel like I need to gain some more size to really feel good about myself. I currently am about 6" EL and 4" EG, so I'm going to look into JP90s beginner routine to start. My goal is mainly girth but just to put some actual goals out there- I'm shooting for 6.5" EL and 5" EG. I really hope I can make some progress and I know I must be patient and stay focused since it not an overnight process.

I appreciate any responses and advice!

Thanks

Hello, and welcome HanSolo!

Wow! Sounds like you're on the right track. Keep on reading, learn as much as you can, and keep up the positivity.

There's also a good link of compiled info to read, from the blue bar above.
    Premature Ejaculation

And with PE newcomers, we always suggest a good read through the START HERE!

You've been with your lady long enough, maybe you should sit down with her and have a talk about it. Get things out in the open, and let her know you are making an effort to address the PreE. Communication is always a good thing, and letting her know that you want to do something about it may give her a better understanding of your view.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help. We're all here to support each other, whatever our goals are.

Best of luck to you!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You got great advice here! ^

You may also want to check out the following sub-forums as well, especially the stickies.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
      http://www.thepassionatewife.com

Good luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym Han Solo There are plenty of Star Wars fans here
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the Gym HanSolo!

Comment

Hello and welcome!!! =)
            I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Working...
            X