Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say hi, and plan on learning a few things here!! You guys and gals seem like a nice group of people....

Me - I'm 49 and blessed with good health, an awesome wife and 2 wonderful daughters. I'm 5' 11" tall, 200 lbs., blonde, blue eyes and decent shape. Pretty women hit on me a lot, so I don't have an issue about that, but I sure wouldn't want them to see my tiny, flaccid peen!! It's embarrassingly small when flaccid - Like 3.0"L x 3.5"G Erect it's not great, but not terrible I suppose from reading a bunch of sites. (I suppose I'm around average length, smallish girth) - 6.25" x 4.75". Guys have always been my biggest problem....they're real quick to point out I have a little peen when I take a whiz and they see it, making jokes. It's kinda hurtful and I feel like blasting one of their flaws, but I don't.

Lately, my Doc put me on Metoprolol and Lisinopril for blood pressure. YIKES!! Now what little bit I had isn't even working that good...

Anyway, my goal is to read a lot of the past posts and learn a few things. And, to gain 1" in both directions. I'd like to be 6.0 in girth, but that might not be possible. I'm going for girth over length. Suggestions??

Also, if the average woman can handle and prefers an 8.0" x 6.0", I wonder why the average guy doesn't have that to begin with?? I keep wondering that over and over. Just sucks for us smaller guys.

Thanks for listening!

to the Gym downthere!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, focus on conditioning now, and target girth later.

Your length is above average and your girth is right on the average mark, with dedication, persistence and consistency, you will reach your goals, just keep in mind that PE is a long term process, it takes time, don't rush it up, and you will gain in far more than mere size increase, but more importantly, improved penile health and higher EQ!

No one said that the average lady prefers an 8x6 penis, they prefer a working/healthy penis on a good man, size comes very last on the list, if at all, and not in the way you think it does.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/640...k-will-do.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...eal-penis.html

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 09-14-2014, 06:07 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Downthete!

Welcome to the Gym. MrB8 has given you good advice to get you started on the right foot. As he said. You are well within the average range for erections, even a little above average in length.

I don't know who you hang around with, but your flaccid size surely doesn't warrent any negative comment.

Don't forget to take accurate beginning measurements and photos to chart your growth against.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Downthere and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the introduction. It sounds like you are more of a grower than a shower because your current length stats are actually above average. I will never understand why men make fun of each other's package especially since they are most aware of how hurtful those comments can be. Well the good news is that you have found the Gym where you will most certainly get plenty of support for all of us here.

I also just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Why do we males look at ourselves and think were small ? downthere you got a good size in my opinion.
          Thanks for joining !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
            Hiya Downthere and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the introduction. It sounds like you are more of a grower than a shower because your current length stats are actually above average. I will never understand why men make fun of each other's package especially since they are most aware of how hurtful those comments can be. Well the good news is that you have found the Gym where you will most certainly get plenty of support for all of us here.

I also just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!
            i actually don't think men do that much. i don't think another guy has ever done that to me (though i am far from a big dude)

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Why do we males look at ourselves and think were small ? downthere you got a good size in my opinion.
              Thanks for joining !
              Hey Dangler, I don't know?? lol I do know this and I'm sick of it... GUYS have on occasion of seeing my flaccid peen taking a leak, make fun of how little it is. I don't look at theirs, so maybe they're small too? Whatever. Pisses me off nonetheless. On the other hand, I've been married 25 years, they've been divorced at least twice, some of them four. But, they got big 'ol peens they say. I'm pretty sure some probably do like one guy I know who had a gorgeous first wife who left him. He cheated. (He really messed up there!!!)

Thank you to everyone and ladies like TPW for the warm welcome!! You all are a nice group of people! I'm feeling better about myself already. I need to figure out the signature thing so I can post present, and future stats. I posted above 6.25" length and that is what I'm doing currently, (mushy) but when everything is good it's about 7.0". Girth no change. Pencil dick territory. This blood pressure med is horrible. I'm struggling to get it up at all, let alone keep it going.

Anyway, you guys and girls are awesome! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by downthere View Post
                Hey Dangler, I don't know?? lol I do know this and I'm sick of it... GUYS have on occasion of seeing my flaccid peen taking a leak, make fun of how little it is. I don't look at theirs, so maybe they're small too? Whatever. Pisses me off nonetheless. On the other hand, I've been married 25 years, they've been divorced at least twice, some of them four. But, they got big 'ol peens they say. I'm pretty sure some probably do like one guy I know who had a gorgeous first wife who left him. He cheated. (He really messed up there!!!)

Thank you to everyone and ladies like TPW for the warm welcome!! You all are a nice group of people! I'm feeling better about myself already. I need to figure out the signature thing so I can post present, and future stats. I posted above 6.25" length and that is what I'm doing currently, (mushy) but when everything is good it's about 7.0". Girth no change. Pencil dick territory. This blood pressure med is horrible. I'm struggling to get it up at all, let alone keep it going.

Anyway, you guys and girls are awesome! Thank you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...much-more.html

Edit Signature
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome aboard mate

hope you find what your looking for and next time you take a whiz your penis drops in to the bowl
                  Start Stats
                  27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                  5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                  Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                  5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                  7.0 BPEL
                  5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hiya Kilgore,

I am glad to hear that it has never happened to you personally and perhaps grown men don't do it as often to one another but I assure you that I have witnessed a great many young boys tease one another during my time in elementary and secondary school. I even witnessed it when I was in university albeit not as much. And I only witnessed these shenanigans outside of locker rooms but can imagine just how much worse it may have been for some poor fellas.

Originally posted by kilgore View Post
                    i actually don't think men do that much. i don't think another guy has ever done that to me (though i am far from a big dude)

Comment

In relation to hitting girth over length - it might be a good idea to do a beginner manual routine firstly, and then move onto the more advanced girth exercises once you are conditioned. You could always invest in an air-pump, which does not require separate conditioning, but you must condition yourself to the pump (i.e. start off light and low duration, and work your way up).

Welcome to the Gym
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        In relation to hitting girth over length - it might be a good idea to do a beginner manual routine firstly, and then move onto the more advanced girth exercises once you are conditioned. You could always invest in an air-pump, which does not require separate conditioning, but you must condition yourself to the pump (i.e. start off light and low duration, and work your way up).

Welcome to the Gym
                        Thanks for the reply kick. Yeah, I really don't want to increase length that much if any at all as my wife likes close hip contact with grinding. Some days I'm in contact with her cervix, and she doesn't like that at all. Not sure I do either - it feels like a rock or something.

On another note, I broke out the seamstress tape for the first time in YEARS. My flaccid girth is right at 4", so maybe I'm not so bad after all, but still want to improve. I thought I was 3.5" like in my original post. Still nothing to brag about though.

This is kinda funny - I read some women's article online and it talked about the 9 different penis's a woman will encounter. It would seem I'm a "shape shifter"! Made me laugh. Kinda

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                          Hiya Kilgore,

I am glad to hear that it has never happened to you personally and perhaps grown men don't do it as often to one another but I assure you that I have witnessed a great many young boys tease one another during my time in elementary and secondary school. I even witnessed it when I was in university albeit not as much. And I only witnessed these shenanigans outside of locker rooms but can imagine just how much worse it may have been for some poor fellas.
                          yeah, you are probably right. i don't think it happened as a kid (maybe once or twice), but I don't think adults do that. case in point, when flaccid i am pretty much hung like a pimple, but no one has ever said anything (to my knowledge, anyway).

Comment

I to am a grower not a shower. I am in fact a turtle master. My flaciid length is often barely over an inch and flaccid girfh is less than 3" but erect I am over 7 inches long and over 6 inches. And yes slow steady pe is why. Enjoy the growth process, take it slow and steady and you can grow, in my experience my executions have gotten much stronger as well as bigger. E enjoy the journey.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                              I to am a grower not a shower. I am in fact a turtle master. My flaciid length is often barely over an inch and flaccid girfh is less than 3" but erect I am over 7 inches long and over 6 inches. And yes slow steady pe is why. Enjoy the growth process, take it slow and steady and you can grow, in my experience my executions have gotten much stronger as well as bigger. E enjoy the journey.
                              i am actually not doing pe. i'm glad, though, that it is working for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X