hey every one! new guy around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey every one! new guy around

hi there, my name is Felipe and i decided to get my act together and strive for a larger penis. I hope I can have a nice relationship with everyone in these forums. I'll start by doing a 90 beginner routine, so I'd like to know what gains to expect. I have a low LOT.

to the Gym pinto77! Thank you for joining.

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

JP90 is a good choice, many members made great gains by following it, its an intense routine, start slow and build up to it over a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Pinto!

Welcome to the Gym.

To get you started on the right path, I recommend you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html.

Others should be along shortly with additional advice.

Each guy reacts differently to PE. Some gain up to 1" in the first year. I personally only gained 1/4" in my first year.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome pinto
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hello Felipe , and welcome to the Gym.

Going with a 90 day beginner program is a great choice. The best thing to do is not expect any gains. Yep, that's right.

If you just focus on learning proper technique, increasing your EQ, and reading your PI's, then that in itself will be a success. If you happen to gain during that time, then it's a bonus.

Your LOT doesn't really matter anymore, it's an unused theory. Do exercises like stretches in all directions.

Good luck!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hiya Felipe and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

hi ! it's a good idea to measure your erect organ once a month. that's an easy way to see your results.

Comment

Working...
              X