Simultaneous Kegel AND Reverse Kegel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simultaneous Kegel AND Reverse Kegel

Has anyone ever tried to pee, when the REALLY have to go, with a What-A-Grip on?

If this thread gets any attention, I will explain the most prolific experience that I had while taking a piss just now.

You've got me interested. I don't use what a grip but I am the occassional clamper.

Comment

Laughing! I just have to know what this is about!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

The title of this thread caught my eye.... is that anatomically possible????

Comment

Yes it is, Batwoman. I'm trying this at this very moment and it appears that the muscle parts responsible are not the same.
          I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

I just went cross eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              I just went cross eyed.
              Laughing!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I just tried kegeling and reverse kegeling...It feels like Im trying to make myself shit AND not piss at the same time.

I'm quite certain it's not possible. A reverse kegel is the opposite of a kegel. If you flex your biceps, you cant relax them at the same time.

/thread
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ummm, yeah, I am kinda able to do that. It just feels dumb. Like nothing good will come of it.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Sort of like flexing your bicep and tricep at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Sort of like flexing your bicep and tricep at the same time.
                      How do you flex your triceps without extending your arms? How do you flex your bicep if your arm is extended?
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        How do you flex your triceps without extending your arms? How do you flex your bicep if your arm is extended?
                        That's pretty silly of you to say. You can flex your tricep and bicep at the same. You can't contract the muscle fully, but you can flex them.
                        Started on 03/04/2010
                        BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                        Current as of 06/17/2010
                        BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Yes, you get no movement but you still contract the muscle.

Comment

Working...
                          X