Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR height/build and YOUR penis length/girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR height/build and YOUR penis length/girth.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.

Hi guys. I have always been intrigued as to how height and a persons natural build affects the length and girth of their penis. I see this forum as a perfect opportunity to ask, what is your height and rough build (lanky/skinny, average or stocky) and also what are your erect penis measurements.

I know it is said that penis size is in some ways related to the height of a person, but for one, I am quite a small guy, probably 5"7, however, I hve a 7 inch penis and a 5.5 inch girth, which I am certainly not complaining about(but I would like to go larger ). I am roughly the average build. I have asked a very close friend of mine his stats, and he actually turned out to be the same girth as me, but only 6 inches in length (not at all implying that that is a small length.) This friend also happens to be 6"0 or so.

If you guys could roughly give me your stats, I could greatly appreciate it. I am not using this for any scientific purposes, just out of general curiosity, which may also help you guys too.

Thanks in advance.

OK. Height is just under 5'7''. Slim; about 120-130 pounds. Pre-PE size was 7.25'' x 6 (bpel x mseg). . .

Comment

I don't think that penis size is correlated with height. I actually started a thread similar to this PE and Body Type, and how it could possibly effect the rate of which someone gains, haven't found anything, and honestly I don't think alot of ppl know quite yet what exactly effects how fast a person gains. I am assuming that it is genetic since PE is the enviroment interacting with the genes, that being said I think Penis size is a combination of genetics, hormone levels, nutrition during puberty etc, just like height is. As for me though, Im 6 feet tall, just started a full routine recently with a BPEL of 5.5
      "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

There is no relation between height/foot size/hand size and penis length or girth.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Nor is there with foot size. My feet are only size 14. He, he, he.

Comment

There are 3 main type of build. Ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph.

I'm 6', Ectomorph. Weigh 185 pounds of muscle but before that, I came with only about 145 pounds of factory weight. There rest has been built by hand with high pride in The United States of America.
            My cawk stats are in my signature.
            No relation with height and build though.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              Nor is there with foot size. My feet are only size 14. He, he, he.
              i wear a 15. i look like a clown =[

im 6'4 218lbs athletic/ muscular could lose another 20 a have abs =]
              Start
              BPEL: 9"
              BPFSL: 9.3"
              EG: 5.5"
              Goal for now
              BPEL: 10"
              EG:6"

Comment

Originally posted by doIlookbiginthis? View Post
                If you guys could roughly give me your stats, I could greatly appreciate it. I am not using this for any scientific purposes, just out of general curiosity, which may also help you guys too.
                I'm about 5'7"-6". 185lbs, stocky would be a good way to put it. Bit of fat, more muscle. Dick size before PE and current is in my signature.

Now I have said this before, but I have a friend with a muscular build, about 6'4" that is really tiny. Another who is lanky and 6'5" and has a mega dick. I have only seen flaccid sizes, so I'm not sure of the actual size, but Height & Build have 0 correlation with penile size.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I am around 5'6"-5'7" and BPEL 6.25" .... I am average built on my upper torso but my legs are stocky which makes my penis look smaller relatively when flaccid ....

Comment

Okay, I am 6' 5" (bare feet measured by Doc) and am on my way back down to 189 lbs. Under any fat I have a naturally slight build - like a Peter Crouch build. Definitely more of a soccer player build than a rugby player. You can see my stats in my signature. I think that an interesting point to make is that my height comes from my Mum's side of the family. My mother is 6ft and many of my male cousins, uncles, and great uncles are well over 6' topping out with the tallest being 6' 8" Whereas my Dad is 5' 6" now at best and his family are short (in relative terms). It is most likely that I have my height from my Mum's genetics and my penis size from my Dad's genetics meaning that there is not necessarily any correlation between height and penis size at all.

7by5
                    BPEL: 7.3/7.4"
                    EG: 5.25 - 5.5"

Midway target
                    BPEL: 8.3/8.4"
                    EG: 5.5 - 5.75"

TARGET BPEL: 9.3/9.4"
                    TARGET NBPEL: 9"
                    TARGET EG: 5.75 - 6.25"

Comment

NP97,

On a 5.6/7 frame a 9" penis is going to look mega huge - well done my friend
                      BPEL: 7.3/7.4"
                      EG: 5.25 - 5.5"

Midway target
                      BPEL: 8.3/8.4"
                      EG: 5.5 - 5.75"

TARGET BPEL: 9.3/9.4"
                      TARGET NBPEL: 9"
                      TARGET EG: 5.75 - 6.25"

Comment

Definitely mesomorph, big chin/jaw wide shoulders. Played college bball. Though maybe my long face and thin wrists/ankles are endomorph? idk. I think my length is average for my height (6'4"), and my girth is above average for my ht/weight (216).
                        5/12/10: BPEL = 7-7/8" Nbpel = 7-1/16" Base girth = 6-7/8" (pulling all loose skin out of way) Mid girth = 6-3/16" Under head girth = 5-15/16"
                        Swoll Post workout: bpel = 7-7/8", bg = 7-1/16", mg = 6-5/8", uhg = 6-5/16"
                        GOAL: bpel = 9", Nbpel = 8-1/4", BG = 8", MG = 7-5/8", UHG = 7-1/8"

Comment

5ft 7.5", stats are in sig, i am quite slim, currently going for the tone/lean/slightly ripped look.
                          "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
                          Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
                          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by 7by5 View Post
                            NP97,

On a 5.6/7 frame a 9" penis is going to look mega huge - well done my friend
                            Minus the fact that my legs are massive from the years of Soccer, Football, Karate, Hockey.... haha. I can leg press close to 1,000lbs. Shit, when I was squatting a lot when I use to lift for Football I was doing around 450-500lbs. 100% muscle down there.

Honestly, my 8"+ penis doesn't look huge right now. But that's just my own eyes being a-holes.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

We had a study on heigtht vs penis size study published on betterman site ;there was a slight corelation,
                              I have also heard of another one done elsewhere, but it is only slight and there is a lot of individual vary.

Comment

Working...
                              X