finger girth in realtion to penis girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finger girth in realtion to penis girth

Hey guys. My girlfriend Julie and I were talking and she said that she knew that my penis was long before she even saw it from looking at my long fingers when we first met. I have no idea were she got this but she said that if a man has big thick meaty fingers then he will most likely have a thick meaty penis for his thick hands to wrap around. Her ex boyfriend with the extreme 7.6 inch girth that i told yall about in my early thread apparently has some big fat meaty fingers to go along with his penis.

DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO FINGER GIRTH AND PENIS GIRTH BEING RELATED.
    Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Well if that's true, then I will have to do FE (finger exercises) to coinside with what I have now. Hee

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

There's been no sign of documented proof that ANY part of the body relates directly to the size of a mans' penis. Unless I'm missing something....please bring forth the documentation!

Comment

I don't have any documentation nor am I saying that i believe it. My girlfriend and some of her female friends said that any guy that they have been with that had a thick penis normally had thick meaty fingers and palms too.

I was just asking if anybody has heard about this theory elsewhere.
        Starting size: 8 inches non bonepressed, 8.5 inches bonepressed, 5.2 inch midshaft girth, 5,5 inch base girth.

Current size: 9.5 inches non bonepressed, 9.8 inches bonepressed, 6.25 inch midshaft girth, 6.5 inch base girth.

Comment

This theory has been debunked. Same with big feet, long nose etc.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan22 View Post
            I don't have any documentation nor am I saying that i believe it. My girlfriend and some of her female friends said that any guy that they have been with that had a thick penis normally had thick meaty fingers and palms too.

I was just asking if anybody has heard about this theory elsewhere.
            My best advice I can give based on experience, quit talking to women about penis size, and penises in general. They know it's a topic that pushes the wrong buttons in a mans head. A woman can say "Yea, the last guy I was with...his penis/cock/dick was as long as my arm, and as thick as my wrist!". In reality, the dick spent most of her time (that one night) in her face, she was drunk/high, and his 5" penis wasn't really as big as she remembered. If you want a fun drinking game sometime, bring along a tape measure, ask your female friends to guess the size of their wrists, THEN measure for them. It will give you some perspective.

Comment

Im 6'2" and have pretty big hands (8 Inches from the top of my middle finger to the base of my palm) but my hand isnt really all that "meaty" or anything... my member is just over 6" erect length and around 5.25 erect girth... so, Im not part of any stereo type there...

Theres a guy on my rowing team though, he's about 5'6" and has fairly small hands, but I saw him in the shower the other day, and its possible that he's a shower, but his partner in crime looked a lot more impressive than my own... though Im definitely a grower, since my flaccid measures around 3".
              "We ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other"

-Hemingway

Comment

Fingers girth might LOL, I have skinny fingers I can say that I def. Have the length but def. Not the girth. I measure in about 8.5 and girth never measure but I can take my thomb and pointed finger make a circle and that's the girth like the ok sign lol I guess u can't have it all LOL

Comment

I've heard women say that thumbs reflect how the penis looks overall, not so much about length or girth, and debunked or not you cannot convince some women those older theories are false. I still overhear conversations of such nature, "oh his feet are enormous, he must be packing a big one, that short guy over there must have a dwarf dick."

If I get really pissed while listening to them talking in a club, I get tempted to walk by and throw the Steve Stifler line "Ladies, I have an 11 inch penis.........AROUND! Think about it."

Comment

I don't know if hands really say that much. People who work a lot with their hands cause of their jobs for example, generally have bigger hands.

Comment

I have 5" girth which is (AFAIK) average girth but I have quite thin fingers, it doesn't seem likely to me.

Comment

Yeah, I am not buying these theories either. Of course there are coincidences like in Saiyan22's story but I don't think there is any real connection between dick size and finger size or toe size. Just a lucky strike.

I have quite small fingers and really small toes but still above average dick size (before starting to PE) so that doesn't fit the theory. But anyways, what ever the truth is, at least we here know how to grow our cocks. Maybe there is a website where other guys grow their fingers and toes.

Comment

If finger girth and big meaty hands has anything to do with penis girth...then this guy must really be packin a monster
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
                            If finger girth and big meaty hands has anything to do with penis girth...then this guy must really be packin a monster
                            thats a big hand!
                            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                            EG-6"

Comment

correlation = very weak
                              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X