Growers to showers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growers to showers?

Is it possible for growers to become showers?
    Are there any members that overtime have become showers? or are you forever doomed to be a grower if you are one, regardless of your gains?
    start date May 25/2011
    EL 4.25 EG 4.9
    short term goal (before 2012)
    EL 5.25 EG 5.25
    Long term goal (in 2012)
    EL 6 EG 5.5

I dont know why you would want to be a shower... being a grower that can maintain full control of their level of erection is much more fun... plus you get to surprise girls when going from flaccid to fully erect.

Comment

Using my pump has brought my flaccid length up about 2" from 3.5"-4" to at least 5.5". I don't measure my flaccid length often, but I think the effects remain on rest days, so I don't think it's just post-pump expansion. There are manual exercises to increase flaccid hang as well, fowfers are a popular one.

As for whether it's better to be a grower or a shower, increasing in size dramatically is kind of a coll magic trick, but it has been fun to feel my dick slapping against my legs when I move around. Sort of a constant reminder of my gains.
      Messerschmidt
      Last edited by Messerschmidt; 06-08-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
        Using my pump has brought my flaccid length up about 2" from 3.5"-4" to at least 5.5". I don't measure my flaccid length often, but I think the effects remain on rest days, so I don't think it's just post-pump expansion. There are manual exercises to increase flaccid hang as well, fowfers are a popular one.

As for whether it's better to be a grower or a shower, increasing in size dramatically is kind of a coll magic trick, but it has been fun to feel my dick slapping against my legs when I move around. Sort of a constant reminder of my gains.
        How much did you gain in erect length from that flaccid gain?

Comment

It's weird because pumps don't tend to give you length gains, and it certainly hasn't given me any erect length. Girth is another story, still waiting to measure that, but no erect gains to speak of yet. Some do say that erect gains follow flaccid gains though, so maybe soon. Of course if I gain too much erect length I won't be a shower anymore.

Comment

I was somewhat of a shower, but definitely more so now than I was, thanks to PE. I still grow considerably ie. 5-6" to 8," plus girth increase. I think it's mainly good circulation as well as general health.

More exercise and eating right with quality vitamins can do wonders for a hefty hang all day. Also overdoing your routine, or too much/too little sex or masturbation can hurt how your dick hangs throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
              I dont know why you would want to be a shower... being a grower that can maintain full control of their level of erection is much more fun... plus you get to surprise girls when going from flaccid to fully erect.
              I would rather just have it slapping my leg all day and making me feel good. I don't care to surprise girls.
              start date May 25/2011
              EL 4.25 EG 4.9
              short term goal (before 2012)
              EL 5.25 EG 5.25
              Long term goal (in 2012)
              EL 6 EG 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by helicase View Post
                I would rather just have it slapping my leg all day and making me feel good. I don't care to surprise girls.
                i'm a really bad grower too man dont feel bad. although since i started my flaccid is about 1/2 inch longer then it was and a little thicker too. so i'm hopin it does turn into a shower. i'd rather it be hanging everywhere than for it to do a magic trick and double or even triple in size lol

Comment

Is it possible for growers to become showers?
                  Are there any members that overtime have become showers? or are you forever doomed to be a grower if you are one, regardless of your gains?
                  absolutely

Comment

I have gained about two inches in flaccid length and about one and a half in flaccid girth in less than two years.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm diggin where your head is at man. Certainly gotta have the size and great EQ for showtime, but it just feels damn good to have a fat, heavy sausage dick hanging against your thigh
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I'm not too bothered about flaccid size so I haven't kept track of it, but I have noticed that I've gone from being a grower to somewhere in between the two. It's entirely possible to go from a grower to a shower.

Comment

Anyone who has gained a good bit of extra flaccid....
                          Do your pants feel tighter?
                          Mine sure do.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                            Mine sure do.
                            I walk sorta differently now. And I'm sure it's also due to my ball pumping but my gf noticed I was walking differently even before I started ball pumping. She said "You are walking like you are carrying something heavy in your pants. Oh wait - you are!" LOL!!

I wear pleated dress slacks all the time and they are loose on the crotch a bit so I'm a little safe (no way in hell I'm wearing flat front unless I want to get cited for lewd bulge exposure). There have been incidents were I've noticed women eyeing my crotch though so they don't help maybe quite as much as I'd like - LOL!!
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              Mine sure do.
                              Yes, but not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                              X