Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age does the penis stop growing naturally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what age does the penis stop growing naturally?

I'm 18. I've been browsing the internet and most sites say that your penis grows when you turn 21 because puberty ends at that age. (?)

What do you experienced guys think? Does the penis stop growing at 18 or at 21? It's different for everybody, but if we can calculate the average, that would be useful information for young PE'ers like me.

Thanks.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Radiohead,

I think that is a hard question to answer, I think that growth of the penis generally is at full maturity by the age of 21, but of course there are exceptions to the rule.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

It is a difficult question to answer. Most sources point to 21 years of age. Don't know for certain though. And yes, there are exceptions to every rule.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Some go as long as 23.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If that's true I'm 30..so there isn't no point of doing these PE exercises.
          NBEL 9" Girth 5.5"

Just starting PE...let's see what happens...

Comment

They're just talking about natural penis growth, bishop, not the kind of penile exercising we do around here to increase size.

To add a bit to the thread, I happen to remember being 7" bone-pressed length back when I was 14 or so, so I really haven't gained any penis size since then (without exercises, that is).

Comment

im 19, so hopefully i still grow a bit naturally.

btw would increasing hgh cause more natural penis growth? as well as when performing exercises???
              Starting 11/1/09:
              NBPEL: 6.25 inches
              BPEL: 6.6 inches
              EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
              NBPEL: 8+ inches
              BPEL: 8+ inches
              EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

My willy stopped growing around 16 I think. Sadly.
                Anyway jordan, I wish you welcome but I should really give you a word of advice...
                Most PE-ers give up or lose faith because they're not content with what they gained or think it was not worth the effort.
                Those people often injure their penises trying to speed up the growing process by training too rigorously, trying by all means to achieve their unrealistic goals.
                Although the 2" BPEL gain in 9 months time is not impossible, it is highly unlikely and therefore you could get discouraged and give up (or worse, start torturing your penis).
                Persistance and patience is the only key to penis enlargement, all other paths lead to penile injury. And needles to say, penile injuries suck big time.

On your question, there are reports of penile growth using HGH. I myself don't like to be on the juice. I'm a natural gym guy. True, gains come slow but they stay there.

Stay merry and injure free!
                There is a saying among us PE-ers : Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers!
                Starting Stats: 11/17/08 -BPEL 15.4cm x EG 12.5cm (6.06'' X 4.92'')

Current Stats: 02/25/09 -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 12.5cm (6.38'' X 4.92'')

(Short) Term Goal: -BPEL 16.2cm x EG 13.2cm (6.38'' X 5.2'')

Comment

The penis usually stops growing during your late teens to mid 20's.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Todger View Post

On your question, there are reports of penile growth using HGH. I myself don't like to be on the juice. I'm a natural gym guy. True, gains come slow but they stay there.
                    you can get GH as a supplement (like a pill from GNC) and it only says its like producing 3iu's a day witch would increase fat loss but would not increase muscle gain ... on average people will take 4-10 iu's a day for drastic results but taking HGH its self in a needle will only work to a certain degree because your bodie can only consume so much ... and it is rather costly ... approx 4grand a year

Comment

I would say 16!!

Comment

Is It Save 2 Pe At A Younger Age Lets Say Around 16-17 ?? Would It Effect The Natural Grow Or Would It Be Better For The Growing Process What Yall Think ?

Comment

I'm curious myself. Being 19 and all.
                          Took a year break like a lame-o, lesson learned...anyway
                          Current stats 9/1/10: BPEL 6.9 EG 5
                          First goal: 7.5x5.15
                          Second goal: 8x5.5
                          Dreaming goal?: 9x6(ish)

Comment

i have always been a late bloomer i was the last to grow height, facial hair, and over all the last to become a man with people my age. i am nearly 30 and only just a few years ago did Mr. Squirty started grow but i tell you it was a hell of a growth spurt. bigger erections, huger loads i have to wear a face shield, 30 to 40 sec orgasms, seriously so strong that involuntary tears would well up. i seriously have to take a small break right in the middle of my orgasms because they are so long. i guess all of this was deffinatley worth the wait. for years i was 5 1/2inches but once i hit 27ish i grew to 8 3/4. and it throbs all the time too

Comment

Penis Enlargement Extender - <link removed> In the past I have tried both vacuum pumps and the Jelq method and have not had much success. But now with the Extender I have gone from 5" to almost 6" in a little over three months and I continue to see results. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it.
                              Cavalier
                              Retired Super Moderator
                              Member of the Month Feb 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Cavalier; 09-12-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X