whats considered average for girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats considered average for girth?

i have a question bout girth, and how much is maybe too much. i wanna end up at 9 1/2 BPEL by maybe 6 or 7 EG. now i know that 9 1/2 is well above average for length but what is considered huge for girth? im 5 inches EG rite now when i measure with a string, and i dont feal very girthy. whats the average girth? and whats maybe too big for women?

Your current girth is well above average. I think average is around 4-4.25" for girth.

I think anything above 6" in girth is massively huge. 5.0-6.0 is probably perfect for ultimate sexual pleasure for your partner.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

when you measure, do you use a string? do you pull it tight or just snug around the penis?

Comment

Snug. I use a tape ruler. You can use string. Just make sure you accurately identify the mark on the string.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I am at 4 and 3/4 girth and I feel like I have a small girth. I use a tape measure when i measure and I hope to get up to 5.5

Comment

I have just under 5.25 inches girth and I feel really thin. It's hard to believe that I'm considered average. I read that the average girth is 4.5-5.5 inches.

For ultimate pleasure in the vagina, 6 inch girth would be perfect. Woman want to feel full and get stimulated, they dont wanna be poked.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

interesting thread. I never knew I was so under average. I only measured in EG at 3.875. I am about to put my starting measurements under my signature later today. I'm still hungover so I can't get him excited yet.
              Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
              NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
              NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
              NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
              NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
              I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

When sufficiently turned on through foreplay, a woman's vagina will adjust to the thickness of your penis. If you're average, you really have nothing to worry about unless you're with an Amazon, lol. Having said that, I imagine a thicker penis would make it easier for her to feel adequately filled. I know I want more girth!

Comment

Originally posted by Dingdong View Post
                  When sufficiently turned on through foreplay, a woman's vagina will adjust to the thickness of your penis. If you're average, you really have nothing to worry about unless you're with an Amazon, lol. Having said that, I imagine a thicker penis would make it easier for her to feel adequately filled. I know I want more girth!
                  Yep, girth is good for the ladies!! The more girth, the better.
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I read that the average girth was 4.97 consistently. Although I did find one site that said it was 5.0-5.2. I think I may go for 6 on the dot. That's larger than average and that's what I want. Perhaps a poll of PEers will solve this for more accurate answers.
                    "Why pay for what you can get free"
                    How PE Works
                    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
                    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
                    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
                    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
                    PE90X Routine

Comment

Female has an average length of cervix 3-3.5inch. Don't know if this true i just read it, the the girth is important cause the one will rub the vaginal wall and hit the G spot which is hidden in that area. around 1-1.5 inch. The the Girth will be the one rubbing the clitoris from within... I guess this what make woman satisfied.
                      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I guess Im lucky to have a 7"x5.4" cock to begin with and I just started 2 weeks ago

Comment

I was concerned my girth would match my length in smallness but I was pleasantly surprised to find out my 5.6" erect girth is not bad at all. My penis is just like me short and fat.lol

Comment

Growing up, my friend's older brother told me that an 8" dick with a girth of 6" was normal. I have always had that in the back of my mind. However, the more I have read, 6" length with 4.95" in girth is average. I am 6.75" BPEL and 5.125" girth. I still want a bit more length and girth, BUT 1) I am average to a bit above AND 2) make sure we set REASONABLE SHORT TERM goals for ourselves. Starting out with 5.5" x 4.5" in June, one shouldn't expect 9" x 7" by Christmas.

Good luck meeting your goals!
                            Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
                            August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

Girth is the main goal. Now at 5.5 and working toward 6. This sounds easy but if you do the math the cubic inch increase is large. Length goal has been achieved, 7.5 bpel. 8 bpel would be OK but want to stay at 7.5. Working girth very slowly as noted the unit gets sore easily. Safe training is very important to me. Do not want to spend time healing all the time. My goal is to keep the unit usable for daily intimacy. Would rather have no gain than have a unusably unit. Boy's just waneta have fun.

Best to you guy's,
                              Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Working...
                              X