PED's for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PED's for PE

Do any performance enhancing drugs have an effect on penis enlargement? I was thinking will anabolic steroids give me better gains? Any one has some experience with this?
    I think HGH will certainly give better gains since everything grows from it, but it's quite expensive.

It's been discussed here before. Best to stay away from needless chemicals introduced into the body, especially if there's no definite answer if they even work or not.

Here's the most recent thread;
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/chemica...nlargment.html
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Am I right in thinking if you take this in excess it kills you? I have never heard anyone reporting gains in penis size from it, however people have gained size in hands, feet and even head.
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by sauroposeidon View Post
        Do any performance enhancing drugs have an effect on penis enlargement? I was thinking will anabolic steroids give me better gains? Any one has some experience with this?
        I think HGH will certainly give better gains since everything grows from it, but it's quite expensive.
        The thing is..though some of them may in theory have a positive effect on P.E - the Cost and fact that you would be relying on exogenous hormones puts most people off (and reasonably so). Why would you want to shut down natural hormone production for temporary gains? I can understand running an AAS cycle for muscle growth to an extent if you have the extra cash laying around.....but when talking for P.E - it's a lot more complicated.
        Besides..you can easily screw shit up with PED's/AAS because your adrenergic system can get fucked up on certain compounds.
        It's very tricky.

Definitely stay away from progestin-based compounds.
        However, masteron and proviron have been known to greatly increase libido and EQ.
        Again though - IDEALLY if You choose to use these compounds...know that not everyone responds the same way and 2.) that you should be using something to keep your natural production somewhat in -tact.
        You will still have to follow a normal PCT and to keep using these compounds year round would cost a shit ton of money....
        So what happens when you go off of them????

Simply put,
        ​ your gains revert mostly or Completely!

Comment

I actually read a peer reviewed study that suggested exogenous testosterone, even in what would be considered minimal amounts, had a significant impact on collagen production, so I would advise against that method.

However, there are some compounds that are supposed to aid in collagen reproduction. Don't quote me, as i'm not an expert, but I know of both a SARM called Ostarine, and a peptide called TB500 that are supposed to be used in this manner, with TB500 being pretty potent.

As they're both research chemicals and long term side effects are unknown I wouldn't advise it, but it does spark an interesting debate. Food for thought.
          Start: 7/6/14
          BPEL: 6.25
          EG: 5.25

10/4/14
          BPEL: 6.8125
          EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

I'm already using for life. Just testosterone at the moment. Did some dbol for mass in the past. I will maybe add some other mild compounds, don't really want to use the really strong androgens, not worth the gains:side effects.
            My natural testosterone production is worse than that of a 80 year old man (I'm in mid twenties).
            So I'm not the average joe that gets into penis enlargement. I tried a few times in the past but with no results. So I thought maybe my lack of gains was because of my low test level.
            sauroposeidon
            Banned
            Last edited by sauroposeidon; 07-14-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

well have you tried clomid or hcg to get your t levels to normal? if I were you I would stay away from the roids

Comment

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
                well have you tried clomid or hcg to get your t levels to normal? if I were you I would stay away from the roids
                It increases testosterone, it will still drop to earlier levels after these drugs are stopped.

Comment

not necessarily and well you could start taking zinc

Comment

No, that is how these drugs work. Why would the testosterone stay high if drugs that are responsible for that are stopped.

Comment

well do you have hypogonadism or secondary hypogonadism and well there are a lot of different ways for you to increase you t levels naturally just goggle it plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by sauroposeidon View Post
                        No, that is how these drugs work. Why would the testosterone stay high if drugs that are responsible for that are stopped.

not only will they drop to past levels they will be far below that unless you do a post cycle therapy. (for T, not for some of the other things done in low dose)

I have to say to anyone reading PED threads on this site, this place seems to be the worst misinformation.

TRT isn't "roids" . Taking zinc isn't going to fix truly low T. You don't lose your gains after stopping. There is no reason TO stop.

T and things that raise HGH and IGF1 etc will of course have an impact on gains. They basically heal damage done to the body which is what exercise is (damage) and what healing is (recovery)

How much impact of PE? Totally unknown. Doing any of them only for PE when you don't have issues of being low? Probably dumb.

There are very safe levels of things that can be done that don't down regulate natural production if you need them. The BB and Powerlifting sites would be where to read about them.

Get a good hormone doctor if you think you have issues. Get a full panel. Don't fly blind.

Comment

Working...
                        X