Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balls hanging too high/tight - possible solutions?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls hanging too high/tight - possible solutions?!

Hey there!

I try to make it short and simple.
    At the end of this post you'll find a picture of my 6,5" penis. Please look at it now!
    Now look at this good,healthy looking dick (6,75" long):
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...icture0063.jpg

The difference seems obvious to me. Of course, the angle and distance at which you shoot the photo might play a role but still - the difference is there in my opinion.

I think one reason might be my balls just hanging so high and tight "covering" alot of my dick.

I did some searching as well and came across these 2 threads:
    Testicle Massage
    Testicle Jelqs

I already tested the testicle jelqing thing and it won't really work for me because there is just no space to jelq whatsoever.
    As soon as I grab my scrotum with an ok-grip I've reached my nuts.

Questions now are:
    Do you guys think that my balls really make my penis seem smaller? And if so, could you give me any advice on how to change that?
    If you disagree, do you see other reasons as to why my penis might look smaller than it is?
    Attached Files
    Lvl1 : BPEL 6,70" | EG 4,85"| EQ: 6-7 (current)
    Lvl16:BPEL 7,50" | EG 5,25"| EQ:8-9 (mid term)
    Lvl36:BPEL 8,00" | EG 5,75"| EQ:9-10 (long term)

I don't think yours looks small at all, but the balls being high and tight do seem to take away some of the bottom shaft. Are your balls always that tight even when u get out of the shower or hot bath/hot tub? If they hang lower in a hot bath maybe you could perform the exercise easier. I have the same problem with mine a bit, I find it makes it look smaller from the top view too. I would say aslong as it doesn't effect your performance in bed I wouldn't worry to much. I'm sure they will hang lower as u age. How old are you?
    Start Feb 01 2011
    NBPEL 6 2/16"
    BPFSL ?
    MEG 5.6ish"
    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
    NBPEL 7 3/8"
    BPFSL 8 1/8"
    MEG 6"
    BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by BBS View Post
      I don't think yours looks small at all, but the balls being high and tight do seem to take away some of the bottom shaft. Are your balls always that tight even when u get out of the shower or hot bath/hot tub? If they hang lower in a hot bath maybe you could perform the exercise easier. I have the same problem with mine a bit, I find it makes it look smaller from the top view too. I would say aslong as it doesn't effect your performance in bed I wouldn't worry to much. I'm sure they will hang lower as u age. How old are you?

I tried testicle jelqing in the shower today, after messaging them for a bit and gettin them loose. My balls aren't as tight when I'm not erect, but still hang not low enough to perfom a good jelq. I dont know about the percomance in bed but I find it highly unattractive! I am 23 years old.

Comment

I'm 47 and with the slightest bit of arousal, mine suck up tight. Members on here have said that with age, they will hang lower. My question is...at what age?

Comment

Squirtle, there have been a few times when I was going to jelq my sack but they were too turtled so I waited and performed the exercise later. But that would be the exception not the rule. Other times they were semi turtled and I have performed the jelq. In those situations where they were only partially turtled and they stretched out to their normal length shortly after starting the routine. In your situation I would suggest using heat first to soften them up. Unlike penis jelqing, when doing your testicles it doesn't matter at all if your unit is completely flaccid or enlarged. Naturally, for most guys the harder you are the less loose your sack will be, so the more flaccid you can be is probably best for you.

On the other hand, if your sack doesn't relax, and your jelq of it is a very short stroke, so be it. I remember telling a guy with bad asthma that if he could only jog 50' before he had to stop that the next time if he jogged 51' he had made some progress. My testicles turtle almost completely when I am very engaged in sex, but prior to starting my jelqing routine they were turtled much more than they were not all day long. This program won't turn them into freaks, but it will give you some extra hang. I have also gained some size in my testes themselves. When I first started to to do these I stopped when my stroke reached my testes. Now I jelq over them but with less pressure then I use jelqing up to them. As my first hand starts to jelq over my nuts, that is the time I get my second grip and start the next jelq with my other hand. If you time it up correctly you will feel your hand that is jelqing over your nuts expand in a similiar manner as you would feel it if you were jelqing your shaft and did the same thing. You might not be able to do that in the beginning if your sack is tight because there might not be enough room for both hands on your sack at the same time. If that is the case, remember my 51' rule. I don't think turtled nuts make your unit look smaller, what it did for me was that they didn't allow my flaccid hang to be straight down, because they were pushing my flaccid unit up a little bit. With my sack hanging freely, and with the added help of LAS's, my flaccid hang now is straight down toward the floor. I also feel that having a normal hanging sack, along with slightly larger than normal testes looks pretty darn good!!
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 09-24-2011, 05:56 AM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

massage them.. hot wraps to loosen the skin.. extenders?
            "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with low or tight hangers. I have low hangers most of the time but when I want to jelq they get in the way so I put one leg up on the bathroom sink grasp my balls with my right hand pulling them back and do the exercise with my left hand. It works.
              Boitim2
              Last edited by Boitim2; 09-25-2011, 08:54 PM.
              Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
              P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
              P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
              P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
              Penis length in Inches: 8.25
              Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
              Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

my problem is that they hang too low, i overmasturbated in the past and they look a bit smaller too, any solution? LOL

Comment

Seems fine to me, but mine hang close a lot of the time too. Personally, i think it can make you look bigger. But it definitely doesn't make you look small
                  Current Length: 7 inches
                  Current Girth: 5 inches

Short Term Goal:
                  Length: 7.25 inches
                  Girth: 5.25 inches

Long Term Goal:
                  Length: 8 inches
                  Girth: 6 inches

Comment

@rbi99
                    Thank you for your well explained answer! I will try it again on differen arousal levels over a few days to see if my balls hang always the same. After your post I think I can make this work even with the little space I got to work with!

@chuckleseeze

Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Squirtle, you could try a simple three-snap leather cockring around the scrotum. In time progress to a short ball stretcher. My left nut tends to retract when I'm PEing, possible related to a hydrocele, so I frequently use a ball stretcher to prevent that.

Comment

I have the same problem. Don't quite understand the concept of sack jelq. Doesn't that hurt? Is it doing an ok grip and forcing it down? Also since part of the skin goes up the shaft, won't that increase turkey neck or on the contrary? I want the balls to hang lower and force the skin away from the shaft so that part of my size is exposed and better utilized.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                          I have the same problem. Don't quite understand the concept of sack jelq. Doesn't that hurt? Is it doing an ok grip and forcing it down? Also since part of the skin goes up the shaft, won't that increase turkey neck or on the contrary? I want the balls to hang lower and force the skin away from the shaft so that part of my size is exposed and better utilized.
                          Jelqing up to your testes doesn't hurt at all. Jelqing over your testes requires using less pressure - but still does not hurt. There is no skin being pulled up your shaft. Not an ok grip, more of a C grip. Reread my jelqing post found in my signature - it is so easy as to make you laugh when you figure it out!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            Jelqing up to your testes doesn't hurt at all. Jelqing over your testes requires using less pressure - but still does not hurt. There is no skin being pulled up your shaft. Not an ok grip, more of a C grip. Reread my jelqing post found in my signature - it is so easy as to make you laugh when you figure it out!!
                            I'm sure it's simple but reading your instructions i still can't grasp how its done, hahaha. maybe it's time for a video tutorial?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                              I'm sure it's simple but reading your instructions i still can't grasp how its done, hahaha. maybe it's time for a video tutorial?
                              JC, if you care to you can pm me with specific questions you might have.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                              X