Fordyce spots - cure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fordyce spots - cure?

I have been taking 'CUSKIN - sebum control' which contains a lot of active ingredients and its main purpose is combating fordyce spots. Saturday will be my 2 week mark and the website states that at 2 weeks visible results can be seen at this point. I dont think I am seeing much/no improvement , the lotion may work differently depending on the individual. I think i am going to have to stop this product as i think i am suffering from a lot of side effects ( headache, nausea, fatigue, and as it contains acetate....which i have read isnt a good thing for your liver, and being a student that is partial to a drink now and again is also worrying).

So I am asking all you guys out there.....has anyone found a product that has shown even little or a full recovery from this???? I know alot of people have an insecurity about fordyce spots, so it would be great if we could all come together and hopefully establish if there is something out there that has a positive effect against the spots.
    Stats..
    March 09 - EL 5.8 EG N/A
    Dec 09 - EL 6.9 EG 4.6
    April 10 -EL 7.1 EG 4.6
    July 10 - EL 7.1 EG 4.75
    My obsession is PE, My dedication is my routines and goal targets, My future is a bigger penis :)

I too have some fordyce spots. Not like my whole dick is covered, but as much that it bothers me. I was i member at www.sebaceous-prominence.com earlier, which was a great site with several hundreds of members who tried different things to get the spots away. But as time went by the site was ruined by virus and is now gone. Sad.
    The conclusion I have from that site from the months I was a member, was that no external cream, liquid, powder or gel would get rid of it, and trust me, they have tried EVERYTHING. The CUskin is a scam and will not work, sorry.

But.. it is possible to remove them. They are built up by dead cells and keratin, which is possible to squeeze out, kind of like a pimple, just a bit harder to pop. What you need is a precision tweezer and a lot of motivation, and I guess since you are at pegym.com you're a motivated guy.

What you do is squeeze them out with the tweezer, one by one. Trust me, it works. The downside is that the have a tendency to come back after a couple of months. But that is individual, they may never come back at all once they're first popped.

I hope that cheered you up atleast a little bit..

Comment

Heihei I two was a member of sebaceous-prominence.com, i know the extent that everyone went to....believe me i tried....tweezer, sterile scalpel, then germolene to cover it to prevent scarring. But i ended up with one wee white scar and thought im cutting up my penis here i cant go down this road......imagine if i lost the use of my penis . There were some people in there, il take my hat of to them removed 100+ by this technique, but if i remember correctly some grew back for some individuals. The site made me aware of how common it is, i remember reading peoples comments saying stuff like giving up hope for having sex, and people were getting really distressed. I am not like these people... I would just prefer that i never had them......when you type in 'fordyce spots treatment' to google there are alot of results that come up i just wondered if ANY worked? Thanks for the heads up tho Heihei.....do you continue to do this technique you have stated? is it working for you?
      Stats..
      March 09 - EL 5.8 EG N/A
      Dec 09 - EL 6.9 EG 4.6
      April 10 -EL 7.1 EG 4.6
      July 10 - EL 7.1 EG 4.75
      My obsession is PE, My dedication is my routines and goal targets, My future is a bigger penis :)

Comment

Oh, a fellow PEer and "SP-victim"

Too bad with the scar, from my experience the scars will fade quite much with time. I got some scars myself from the use of scalpel, but they have healed up nicely the last year or two.
        Yes, i agree. I too became aware of how common this is, and it is not bothering me so much more, but I wouldn't have said no if i could get rid of them once and for all.
        I too ask that question if someone on this planet has found a way to completely get rid of them. It HAS to be.
        I do the technique with the tweezers once in a while to maintain a slightly smooth penis. Mine comes back gradually every two months or so.

It's definitely working

Comment

Have you considered using a Tretinoin cream (like Renova)?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Have you considered using a Tretinoin cream (like Renova)?
            Has this worked for you Big Al?? I just googled it......it reads the same as that jojoba oil and vitamin e oil (Jason) same function in basically drying out the skin and impurities. Much knowledge of any of these and if they are effective in combating fordyce spots? My case on severity would be a 6 or 7 out of 10, i have seen worse......it is just that at the base of my penis i have a ring of them and they are really quite big....also the underside of my penis, between the scrotum and the start of the shaft there is alot of big ones there. Also got a turkey neck as well (its not fair lol...turkey neck, poor girth, and fordyce spots) well atleast i know how to change the first 2
            Stats..
            March 09 - EL 5.8 EG N/A
            Dec 09 - EL 6.9 EG 4.6
            April 10 -EL 7.1 EG 4.6
            July 10 - EL 7.1 EG 4.75

Comment

Originally posted by Uli89 View Post
              Has this worked for you Big Al?? I just googled it......it reads the same as that jojoba oil and vitamin e oil (Jason) same function in basically drying out the skin and impurities. Much knowledge of any of these and if they are effective in combating fordyce spots? My case on severity would be a 6 or 7 out of 10, i have seen worse......it is just that at the base of my penis i have a ring of them and they are really quite big....also the underside of my penis, between the scrotum and the start of the shaft there is alot of big ones there. Also got a turkey neck as well (its not fair lol...turkey neck, poor girth, and fordyce spots) well atleast i know how to change the first 2
              I've never had Fordyce spots, but some men that have have used Renova with good results.

Doing reverse jelqs can help you minimize your turkey neck.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Fordyce spots are a naturally occuring thing that happen to a lot of different guys. I think more people have them then they realize.. they have just always been there or are not as visible on some people and may not be located in the same area. They are completely harmless. I have always had them, they dont travel to the end of my shaft or anything.. but anywhere there is hair. As far as popping them with tweezers.. I've never heard this to work until now.. obviously I've thought they should pop as they do look like they should go if you squeeze them a little bit but attempting to just caused pain from the pinch and no results. It could be something else you were popping such as molluscum contagiosum. I definately wouldn't recommend popping them.. one as they are said to just come back in a few months.. but two.. you are more likely to break the skin and cause infection which will leave you with a much larger bump.. full of nasty puss.. or at the very least a bunch of small red dots from iritation.. try explaining that to the next girl you try to sleep with.

"I swear I don't have anything.. I just had these fordyce bumps and tried to get rid of them and they turned into these larger red spots and some of them got infected and turned into these larger infected pores.. and and and....."

I just googled them really quick to check on their prevalence once again as I had forgot.. but the common percentages given were between 87.5-90% of adult men having fordyce spots.. like I said they can have them to different extents or visibility.. but I think that kinda says something about them being natural.
                my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                BPEL- 6 3/4in
                EG- 5in
                NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                BPEL- 7in
                EG-5.2in
                NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Can somebody send me a link to buy Tretinoin cream (renova) online?
                  Is there people out there that have used that product to lessen the extent of fordyce spots?
                  Stats..
                  March 09 - EL 5.8 EG N/A
                  Dec 09 - EL 6.9 EG 4.6
                  April 10 -EL 7.1 EG 4.6
                  July 10 - EL 7.1 EG 4.75

Comment

Originally posted by Uli89 View Post
                    Can somebody send me a link to buy Tretinoin cream (renova) online?
                    Is there people out there that have used that product to lessen the extent of fordyce spots?
                    I've seen it discussed on other PE boards.

Here are a couple links to online sources- just do a search for "renova" on them:

NorthWestPharmacy.com/Renova

CanadaMedicineShop.com
                    Big Al
                    Administrator
                    PEGym Editor
                    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Big Al; 01-18-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I went to the doctor because I have a few on my penis and sack. He said they'll go away and to avoid shaving. I also read if you apply a warm towel on it repeatedly for about 10 minutes 2 times a day it'll help the sebum go back into the body. I've tried to pop them myself and I don't suggest it, that'll just irritate them more And take longer to heal. I've been using a warm towel for about a week and they seem to be growing smaller.

Comment

You can visit the blog Fordyce spots on lips to know what to do

Comment

Hello guys. I too have fordyce spots and quite a lot. When I was 17 I was thinking about suicide. But trust me non of the girls I dated had any problems with them, not a single word. Now I am married and have a wife who gives me blow jobs quite often... so don't think about it. It's more common than you think.
                          01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                          15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                          20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                          20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                          06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                          18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                          My progress log

Comment

Yo I got some news that will definitely give you some hope. So a couple years ago I took accutane for my bad acne. At the time I was like 16 and I wasn't really too concerned about having forcyde spots. But after 3 months of taking around 50 mg a day, i saw the spots almost gone. My whole course was actually like 7 months, and at the end I didnt have ANY left! It makes sense because accutane lowers your oil production and tightens pores. I would think it has a 100% success rate, but in reality its probably around 90%, some people are just wierd cases. On the other hand, I wouldn't recommend taking accutane. It messes with your liver makes your face slightly red if you take high doses. I mean, if you want to go ahead, it shouldn't harm you much but theres definitely some dryness too and other side effects. Anyway, accutane is bascially a high dose of vitamin A. So taking vitman A twice a day at a large dose should do the trick. Consume less than what accutane is though, way less dangerous.

At least we have a cure!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Graysmoke12!

Be careful with vitamin A, it is essential for things like vision I believe, but excessive consumption is toxic.

Good luck!
                              "Those who know others have knowledge,
                              those who know themselves have insight.
                              Those who master others have force,
                              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X