Penis Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pain

My symptoms: Internal itching sensation, pins poking an inside nerve/place in the penis. Soreness, slight burning/tingling sensation in the tip of my urethra. My penis head is also more sensitive, but not in a good way. When my penis touches my boxers I sometimes feel a poking pain. I will occasionally get a jolt of pain through my penis as well.

I noticed a slight brown discoloration on the side of my penis (where it is feeling soar, but this doesn't explain the urethra itching/burning) and I was thinking this may be a bruise. This pain started occurring after an hour + masturbation session and I may have been too rough while masturbating.

I've been googling these symptoms for hours and I get all types of scenarios from kidney stones (which I'm not passing one, I have no pain in my abdominal area or stomach) to nerve damage. Some people are even saying this is a type of infection, but I doubt it because when I ejaculated during my long/too rough maybe/ masturbation session I felt a sharp pain for the first time and had no prior symptoms.

Has anyone had any of these symptoms? Any idea what it could be? I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, but I'm unsure where else to post it. This has been going on for about 3 days now too. Should I just leave my penis untouched for a week or two and see what happens?

EDIT: So far none of this is "unbearable" but It makes it VERY uncomfortable to get an erection and it feels awkward when handling my penis. This is also not an STD because I have not had sex for a few years now, and I was tested after my last time (which was protected). It also isn't a friction burn due to this pain not being constant. My skin is also not irritated in the least.
    Cloudyeric
    Last edited by Cloudyeric; 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM.

You whacked off for an hour, this i commend you on this dicsipline will help with future erect gains. But, you used an iron grip and whacked off to fast. Im guessing you did not use a lube and what you describe sounds like a friction burn.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      You whacked off for an hour, this i commend you on this dicsipline will help with future erect gains. But, you used an iron grip and whacked off to fast. Im guessing you did not use a lube and what you describe sounds like a friction burn.
      My skin isn't irritated at all, this is all internal discomfort and pain. Unless somehow that could have affected the inside of my penis? Also, this pain has not been present at all times. It has gone on and off, but really triggers once I masturbate and ejaculate again and lasts for hours afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudyeric View Post
        My skin isn't irritated at all, this is all internal discomfort and pain. Unless somehow that could have affected the inside of my penis? Also, this pain has not been present at all times. It has gone on and off, but really triggers once I masturbate and ejaculate again and lasts for hours afterward.
        OK now that you have explained this in more detail it sounds like you may have a urinary track infection. Does it hurt when you urinate? Or does it hurt only when you ejaculate? If it hurts while urinating its could be urinary track infection. If it hurts while ejaculating it could an infection in the prostate. I would strongly urge you to see a doctor about this. For the time being drink lots of cranberry juice.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

sometimes it hurts when i pee, does that really mean anything? its kind of random

Comment

Originally posted by novelty098 View Post
            sometimes it hurts when i pee, does that really mean anything? its kind of random
            Could be chlamydia, but not necessarily. If it has been there for a while, you should get it checked out.
            Moving this thread to the injuries sub-forum.

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
            X