DIY penis pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY penis pump?

Hey so I'm about a week into the 90-day beginner routine, and maybe I'm jumping the gun but I am very intrigued by devices. Maybe I won't get one right away, but I am still really curious as to what the best device would be for a beginner, and specifically what the best device under $100 would be for a beginner...

Has anyone made a penis pump out of materials from a hardware store? I mean, it seems that some PVC pipe with a rubber connector on the end attached to some sort of manual air pump would do the trick... Any other MacGyvers out there?

EDIT: I just put my stats in my signature but they have not appeared under this post so here's a copy:

5/15/2010 (starting beginner routine) :
    6.3" BPEL
    5" EG
    NeverBangedAMelon
    Last edited by NeverBangedAMelon; 05-19-2010, 10:36 PM. Reason: add info

Take a look at Harbor Freights Brake Bleeding Pump .
    It has a vacuum gauge so you can pump safely. I have one.
    It frequently goes on sale.
    Spoken about over at ************* too.
    It connected to my cylinder with no problems. You might find the same type of thing at your local auto parts store.
    In my opinion, this is the way to go, reasonable cost.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks. Don't really see the reason to spend hundreds of dollars on something fairly simple... might change my mind if my homemade contraption goes haywire on me though

Comment

I also made my own pump using the harbor freight brake bleeding pump. It works very well and is very durable. I bought the cylinder online (can't remember where) for about $8. the cylinder came in a 1 foot section and I cut it down. I attached a piece of lexan to the top with some silicone glue and drilled a hole for the nozzle (I think it was a 3/8" nozzle that worked for the hose that came with the harbor freight pump). All for less than $50.
        07/06/09: BPEL = 5.875" , MEG = 5.75",BEG = 6.375"
        10/08/09: BPEL = 6.875" ,MEG = 5.81",BEG = 6.43"
        Current: BPEL = 7.50" ,MEG = 5.87",BEG =
        6.5"

Comment

So just curious, what kind of cylinder do you get online to use with that Harbor Freight pump?
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dickenstein View Post
            I also made my own pump using the harbor freight brake bleeding pump. It works very well and is very durable. I bought the cylinder online (can't remember where) for about $8. the cylinder came in a 1 foot section and I cut it down. I attached a piece of lexan to the top with some silicone glue and drilled a hole for the nozzle (I think it was a 3/8" nozzle that worked for the hose that came with the harbor freight pump). All for less than $50.
            dude if you could remember where you bought it, and share that info with some of us, that would be awesome. as much as i'd like to buy a vacutech pump, i just can't afford it at the moment. so for the time being this is the best way to go for me...

especially if its helps you out with those gains in less than a year man.....
            Last edited by volta; 05-21-2010, 07:31 AM.
            8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

Save your money and buy a vacutech. Mine arrived yesterday and it is AWESOME. I just have to be careful not to overdo it. My flaccid hang this morning, after a half hour session yesterday, is 6.5" x 6.5". It works better on increasing your girth, for sure. I'm not sure about length. This is a tougher nut to crack. Speaking of "nuts," the extra large Bathmate works great for your whole package. I stuff my cock and balls in the Bathmate and off I go. It's a little gentler on my package. Vacutech also has a tube for stretching your ball sack.

Comment

This is where I bought the tube:
                McMaster-Carr

They have a lot of different material options for the tube, it was a little confusing. My tube is not labeled well so I can't say exactly which one I bought. The one I got starts to deform a little above -7hg but I don't pump much higher than than very often. If I ordered again I would probably call and ask some questions about the different materials options. The prices vary substantially depending on the material.

This is the 3/16" fitting I used to connect the Harbor Freight pump to the lexan piece on the tube:
                McMaster-Carr
                When I bought the fitting they were available individually, now they are only sold in packs of 10 so you may want to look at HD or Lowes to find one.

I bought a small piece of lexan on ebay for about $5 and used a solder gun to cut/melt it to size.

I don't want to lead anyone to believe that my gains came from pumping. They were mainly from manual stretching techniques, plenty of heat, and dedication. I have used the pump only intermittently, maybe twice a week. I plan on making it a regular part of my routine when I get closer to my length goal. I am hoping it will help with permanent girth gains when start using it seriously.

I hope that helped some, let me know if there are any other questions.
                07/06/09: BPEL = 5.875" , MEG = 5.75",BEG = 6.375"
                10/08/09: BPEL = 6.875" ,MEG = 5.81",BEG = 6.43"
                Current: BPEL = 7.50" ,MEG = 5.87",BEG =
                6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by NeverBangedAMelon View Post
                  Hey so I'm about a week into the 90-day beginner routine, and maybe I'm jumping the gun but I am very intrigued by devices. Maybe I won't get one right away, but I am still really curious as to what the best device would be for a beginner, and specifically what the best device under $100 would be for a beginner...

Has anyone made a penis pump out of materials from a hardware store? I mean, it seems that some PVC pipe with a rubber connector on the end attached to some sort of manual air pump would do the trick... Any other MacGyvers out there?

EDIT: I just put my stats in my signature but they have not appeared under this post so here's a copy:

5/15/2010 (starting beginner routine) :
                  6.3" BPEL
                  5" EG
                  Dude I am so McGyver its NUTS!!! I made one out of a paintball hopper and also one out of a baby bottle and used some of that rubber stuff that you dip your pliers handles in to "make" new handles for them.

It all worked "ok" but really if you are serious about SAFE AND EFFECTIVE pumping, go to vacutech and look at their systems. I would rather wait a while and save up to get the "Real Deal" and this is definitely THAT!!!

Comment

nice, I'm glad I started this. Thanks a lot Dickenstein for the detailed descriptions, I'm gonna add this to my list of projects. Tomorrow I'm taking apart my car doors to mount new speakers, then maybe next week I can build me a penis pump! Then if only I can figure out how to mount the penis pump in the car door as well, my morning commute would be much more productive

Comment

Originally posted by Dickenstein View Post
                      This is where I bought the tube:
                      McMaster-Carr

They have a lot of different material options for the tube, it was a little confusing. My tube is not labeled well so I can't say exactly which one I bought. The one I got starts to deform a little above -7hg but I don't pump much higher than than very often. If I ordered again I would probably call and ask some questions about the different materials options. The prices vary substantially depending on the material.

This is the 3/16" fitting I used to connect the Harbor Freight pump to the lexan piece on the tube:
                      McMaster-Carr
                      When I bought the fitting they were available individually, now they are only sold in packs of 10 so you may want to look at HD or Lowes to find one.

I bought a small piece of lexan on ebay for about $5 and used a solder gun to cut/melt it to size.

I don't want to lead anyone to believe that my gains came from pumping. They were mainly from manual stretching techniques, plenty of heat, and dedication. I have used the pump only intermittently, maybe twice a week. I plan on making it a regular part of my routine when I get closer to my length goal. I am hoping it will help with permanent girth gains when start using it seriously.

I hope that helped some, let me know if there are any other questions.
                      thanks Dickenstein.

looks like alot of work, lol.

I'll probably buy a cheap one (i know I'll get what i paid for) and try and fix a gauge to it, for the time being while i save for a vacutech.
                      Last edited by volta; 05-22-2010, 03:27 PM.
                      8 bpel x 5.25 mseg

Comment

I've been doing PE for over ten years but just got in to pumping about two months ago. My fist tube was a 2" that I bought from a local sex shop. I packed this after about two week. I was happy about the progress but didn't want go out and spend another 60$-100$ to buy another tube so I decided to McGyver one up.

I got a 2.25" by 10" acrylic tube from Tap Plastic. This was $8. I then got a 2" pipe cap and threaded .25" hose fitting. I drilled and taped the tube for the hose fitting. I then wrapped the open end with foam tape for padding. Then I put a 3" cut piece of bicycle inner tube on the outside of the pump tube and inverted the overhanging portion in to the end of the tube to create a nice seal. I got bicycle inner tube idea from a thing I saw on thunders. It works great and is comfortable.

It all cost about $15 and looks Bad Ass. I'll post some pics if anybody's interested.
                        • 2000 BPEL 6" EG 5.25"
                        • 2007 BPEL 6.5" EG 5.5
                        • 12/15/12 BPEL 7.5" EG 6.5"
                        • Goal BPEL 9" EG 8.5"
                        Go big or go home!:common001:

Comment

I would be scared to put my dick in anything I made with my own hands.

Comment

A vaccuum pump has been on my to-buy list for so long, but I'm too doubtful about personal data management to buy one.

Originally posted by chimpo17 View Post
                            I'll post some pics if anybody's interested.
                            I am In fact, if you happened to buy online and keep the links I woul be very grateful if you PMed me them.

Comment

So how much pressure do you guys like to use? I'm finding that about 8" wc is all I can stand. I'm using a store bought cylinder attached to a Harbor Freight brake bleeder. But my dick is a monster now!

Comment

Working...
                              X