Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubing: a New PE Method Illustrated

Tubing: a New PE Method Illustrated

In my previous threads I describe how I became expert at pumping over a period of about 35 years and how I “developed” a method that is more effective or at least more useful for me. I also said that I could make love to my wife with my new “invention” which produces an engorged glans of 5.75+inches that took us some time and a lot of lube to shove in. I will call this a tube rather than a sleeve, I previously attached a picture of my tube arsenal. This is what it looks like in use and the effects on my average flaccid.

Admin has moved these pics out of an open forum into an Album here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/noalbum-albums-diamondbackpics.html

Please, no comments or friends request, the Album owner NoAlbum, is not a real person.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-21-2013, 07:38 AM. Reason: add "of" as in a picture of my tube arsenal

How , Where and When?
    How do you get it on ?
    Where do i get one?
    When?

Comment

Originally posted by diamondback View Post
      In my previous threads I describe how I became expert at pumping over a period of about 35 years and how I “developed” a method that is more effective or at least more useful for me. I also said that I could make love to my wife with my new “invention” which produces an engorged glans of 5.75+inches which took us some time and a lot of lube to shove in. I will call this a tube rather than a sleeve, I previously attached a picture my tube arsenal. This is what it looks like in use and the effects on my average flaccid.
      Were you uncut before PE? Or is all that skin a result of PE?

Comment

Letitride, How do I get it on, where do I get one and when? Let’s start in this order, the one in the picture is a piece of 1.25 ID vinyl tube I bought at Home Depot. I cut it to 5.5 inches and put a smooth radius on the ends with emery paper. I lube my dick and the tube ID with Vaseline. Now I shove my flaccid dick into the tube. I have to stay very flaccid or I can’t do it, when my dick protrudes from the other end a ways I pinch the glans and pull the tube on until most of the glans is through. Beginners STOP here and pull out, do NOT go beyond this point. If you have a hard time pulling out, gently pinch your glans to force the blood out and push you dick back into the tube and pull it off. The tube I use is 1.25 ID which is just right for me but may be way too small for you and could be very dangerous, you could get caught and may not be able to get it off! Dick strangulation and death!

You will find that after the glans are through the tube, your glans will start to swell, sometimes very slowly, 30 minutes or so. After you have practiced escape for about a year and you are certain you know how to push the blood out of your glans and get out of the tube, then and only then may you let the glans expand all the way. So the “when” is no less than year away and maybe never unless your dead certain of your safety!

Blackirish, I am uncut so I have plenty of skin to pull through and wrap around the tube. After 35+ years of pumping, the head of my cock always peeks out as in the picture unless I pull my foreskin forward, if I pull it back it stays there and it looks like I’m uncut and thicker, the best of both worlds.

Note: for you guys that are striving to get endlessly bigger, I may have hit the limit for my wife. Last night I used a tube similar to the one in the pictures attached in my earlier post. Measuring as objectively as I can, in a fairly clinical setting, (no naked women around) I have measured 7.9X5.75 inches. Also, in the pictures attached in my earlier post I am in a “tube flaccid” state. Last night I had a raging hard-on, when I stood up it pointed directly to 1 o’clock. I could only barely get it in my wife and then it was painful for her, she didn’t enjoy it and we had to stop. In fact she left a few blood spots on the towel we had covering the couch. For me it was very exciting but I felt like a Great Dane trying to screw a Toy Poodle and my wife is average size (in every way). I’m guessing, but I may have been approaching 8X6, too big for the average woman.
        diamondback
        Last edited by diamondback; 06-19-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you have it dialed in , I think i might pass on this one , I would hate to get hard with this tube fitted and be in serious trouble.

Comment

I use silicone, as i said. I can make the sleeves any length and up to .25" wall thickness. You just roll it up then roll it on, like autoxsleeve, except you can make whatever is comfortable for you. You can wear a condom over it. The silicone is soft like skin, but on your penis, has ample rigidness for penetration. 1 Smooth-On kit makes multiple sleeves. Again the site for instructions is Silicone Sleeves - Make your own - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums . You can pour the liquid silicone into any mold you make; it sets in 4 hours. Its really great stuff.

Comment

hsarge, for the sake of learning more about the similarities and differences between the sleeve and tube approaches to PE I would like to keep our discussion going. I have plainly stated and acknowledge the risk to beginners of the tube approach but I also want to make it clear that the tube for me is a safe, comfortable ADS static stretcher/clamp. At this point I can maintain a constant 5.5 inches of “tube flaccid’ stretch between the back of my glans and the near bone pressed base of my penis for an overall tube flaccid length of 7.5 inches and girth of 5.75 inches at the glans. Also, nothing is needed to help hold it on, it stays in place by itself until removed. I have also experienced my first real gains in years and this is after many years of pumping and manual stretching.
              Is the silicone sleeve rigid enough to hold a static stretch between the back of the glans and the pubic bone? Does it stay on by itself or does it have to be held on by something?
              What I would like our collective minds to come up with is something rigid enough to hold a solid static stretch and stay on by itself but is safer and more accessible for the general PE community than my tube. What I would like to see is a rigid tube that can be inflated and pressure adjusted to control effect, something like an air or fluid bladder inside the tube.
              Finally, do you have any pictures of the silicone sleeve in use?

Comment

You can't use the silicone tube with a vacuum even with both ends sealed because it will contract. You can make a mold with the top closed and a hook on the end to hook to a leg strap as an ADS. I do have a picture. I'll try to upload it.

Comment

I loaded the picture under 'PHOTOS'. Its is the thick wall version; The thin wall version is a good all day ' non- turtling' device. I'll leave the photo up a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondback View Post
                    In my previous threads I describe how I became expert at pumping over a period of about 35 years and how I “developed” a method that is more effective or at least more useful for me. I also said that I could make love to my wife with my new “invention” which produces an engorged glans of 5.75+inches which took us some time and a lot of lube to shove in. I will call this a tube rather than a sleeve, I previously attached a picture my tube arsenal. This is what it looks like in use and the effects on my average flaccid.
                    Diamonback can you send me the link to your ORIGINAL thread. I have to see this invention you have made cause Im having some difficulty visualizing it. Sounds like a spin off of the AutoSleeve? Id appreciate it man.
                    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Are you guys having sex wearing these?

Comment

You could but it is too much girth for my wife. If I have it on, erect, the girth is over 6". If I have it on,flaccid, the girth is around 5.75. What it is, is a comfortable sleeve that keeps you fully stretched. Because you make them yourself, you can make them as loose/tight and long/short as is comfortable for you. Again here is the thread Silicone Sleeves - Make your own - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums .
                        hsarge
                        Last edited by hsarge; 06-18-2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

What I have is very similar to Autoxsleeve but you make it yourself the size you want. It doesn't rip as easily either. The silicone tubes I make are 2 different thickness; both are thicker than Autoxsleeve but still roll on and off. I have a bigger diameter to wear after pumping, which I can also make in 2 thicknesses. I believe Diamondback uses semi flexible vinyl; I found that too rigid and uncomfortable. I certainly wouldn't use it with my wife. I think Diamondback is trying to find a flexible way to hold a vacuum. At this point, I don't know how.

Comment

Hey hsarge we both joined on the same day! Cheers for the link man, i'm not sure if devices etc are really my scene, but i do find these sleeves interesting. And diamond i salute your ingenuity. Sounds like you can get great expansion, which surely helps with gains. I'm not sure i'd be up for sex while wearing it tho!

Comment

Eric, the tubes I make are the same material that many dildos are made of. In fact you could make home made ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X