Anyone heared of Magnasex!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heared of Magnasex!!

This thing is actually tiny maganet about size of a quater put it beside your member. Actually works with gravity pulling blood to your penis. Aonther added bonus when you take out the Magnasex you can still get erections for up to 13 hrs if choose to do so. Best thing is this lasts a lifetime . I'AM NOT SELLING THIS I'M JUST TELLING YOU WANT IT DOES AND EFFECTS. SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM THIS OUT.THANKS JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PERS THINK OF THIS AWSOME DEVICE. I'm giong to get it hopefully in about 2 weeks and I will keep you updated on its effects etc.

So what exactly is it used for out of curiosity? I understand it's used to bring blood into the penis, then what?
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

As far as I know, and have read, magnet products have been proven to be fake. Yes, our blood have cations and ions, but if this was possible. I would think being inside a MRI-machine would prove to be very dramatic, among other things.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I know I tend to be harsh at times but you have wasted your money. The only thing it may help is with the placebo effect in your head! Danner, you see what everyone is doing here; getting a routine, staying with it, using and learning time and patience, and just putting in some effort. Pe will work for you in time. I have read some of your other posts and I know you have some issues right now but trust me this won't work, the problem in your relationship is not about your dick or it's size, and maybe you should just concentrate on working on your relationship personally and stop thinking about your dick.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
          This thing is actually tiny maganet about size of a quater put it beside your member. Actually works with gravity pulling blood to your penis. Aonther added bonus when you take out the Magnasex you can still get erections for up to 13 hrs if choose to do so. Best thing is this lasts a lifetime . I'AM NOT SELLING THIS I'M JUST TELLING YOU WANT IT DOES AND EFFECTS. SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM THIS OUT.THANKS JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PERS THINK OF THIS AWSOME DEVICE. I'm giong to get it hopefully in about 2 weeks and I will keep you updated on its effects etc.
          And how can proclaim that it's such "an awesome device" and you've never put your hands on one? You may want to wait and reserve judgment on this until you can get it and put it thru its paces ...
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I know I tend to be harsh at times but you have wasted your money. The only thing it may help is with the placebo effect in your head! Danner, you see what everyone is doing here; getting a routine, staying with it, using and learning time and patience, and just putting in some effort. Pe will work for you in time. I have read some of your other posts and I know you have some issues right now but trust me this won't work, the problem in your relationship is not about your dick or it's size, and maybe you should just concentrate on working on your relationship personally and stop thinking about your dick.
            Hey Cusp82, First I didn't buy it yet so I didn't waste money . Second I do have a routine I 'm sticking with it being patient with it. Third I know I have marriage issues I 'am working on it but it seems a lost battle. Fourth, I know that my dick is not the cause of the relationship but everything is. Fifth, I just put this out to see what you guys think of this penis device don't always assume that someone has it already .

Comment

I think it's worth a shot - anything that increases circulation is great for the penis.
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                I think it's worth a shot - anything that increases circulation is great for the penis.
                IT wouldn't hurt plus a I have a whole year trial to use it if I don't like it I don't pay anything it is a win win stituation.

Comment

Where did you find out about it? Googling it results in your post 6th, and the 5 things before it don't seem to match.
                  11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
                  current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
                  goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

I got it in the mail I also tried to google it didn't get nothing. Maybe they are waiting for more people to buy it and then set up a website. Is that how it works???

Comment

How is it working?

Originally posted by danner View Post
                      Hi Danner, It's been almost 2 months since you posted this. Did you get the magnet? How is it working?
                      Thanks.

Comment

Well I'm finally getting the Magnasex Will keep everyone updated also I will post a pic . So guys could see what it looks like I should be getting it sometime next week.

Comment

Since this device is about circulation did you ever hear about the ring of power (or blakoe ring)? I remember it being mentioned in threads in Thunders/MOS (couple years ago), uses zinc/copper the naturally ionic moisture around your penis to produce a small electrical energy. If I recall correctly Tom Hubbard played around with it. There were mixed reviews on users who tried it, some reported increased flaccid/increased testosterone when using it and others reported no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricaso View Post
                            Since this device is about circulation did you ever hear about the ring of power (or blakoe ring)? I remember it being mentioned in threads in Thunders/MOS (couple years ago), uses zinc/copper the naturally ionic moisture around your penis to produce a small electrical energy. If I recall correctly Tom Hubbard played around with it. There were mixed reviews on users who tried it, some reported increased flaccid/increased testosterone when using it and others reported no difference.

Yeah I heared of it but how much does it cost?? hmmm interesting but I'm still getting the magnasex for even a better EQ than now.

Comment

I know the blakoe ring is a rip off at 120 dollars, but theres a site that I may try ordering from since they make the ring for 25 dollars. I dont know how reliable the site is though.

Comment

Working...
                              X