Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How on earth can anyone have time to wear the extender for more than 4 hours???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How on earth can anyone have time to wear the extender for more than 4 hours???

Guys i really wanna know how anyone could possibly have the time to wear the extender for more then4 hours?I struggle just to wear it for 4?i start work at 7am finish at 3 go to gym and am home by about 5:30-6>How can i sit down for 5hrs or more?how does anyone seriously?i wish i could sleep with it on

Just try to get a couple of 1 hour sessions every night. Build from there.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

that's precisely why extenders suck.You have to wear them more and more.THey become your life

Comment

I'm able to wear mine with clothes on. It just takes some getting used to and learning how to hide it.
        "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
        7.5" EL
        5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by Snooze View Post
          I'm able to wear mine with clothes on. It just takes some getting used to and learning how to hide it.
          That is the key for me. I can get at least 2 hours a day at night while watching tv in my regular pants/shorts with a t-shirt hanging over my bulge. My wife hasn't noticed anything. yet. I also get another 2 hours at night (not recommended for sound sleepers unless you use a timer).
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The plans say to do 9hrs hehe. I have seriously tried my damndest to do 9hrs but can't, most I could hit was 8. I have now settled into 7hrs which is quite an effort. I work from home so have it easy.. but I have 2 jobs now, managing work and managing the extender. It is working though, in just one month I am already seeing gains. I am determined to hit 8x6 and if it takes 6 months well, I just sit here all day so it's doable. I just need a little over an inch and I'm done. I doubt I could wear the device at an office job or out of the house. If you want to go hardcore I guess wake up early and get 2hrs before work, then try to get 4 when you get home from work.
            starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
            March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
            March: BPFL 7.7
            Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Bump

Comment

Just finished doing 10 hours today. I've exceeded the 9 hours for about 3 weeks now. Today I did 4 hours; 3 hours; 1 hour; and 2 hours ... with roughly 1 hour gaps between those sessions.

I wear my extender under trousers at work. When I'm standing and walking around it's not noticeable. When I'm sitting in my office and people come to see me, I'll drape an arm down to cover my inner thigh ... or put a file on my lap. I drive about an hour to the City and then back in the evening, so there's two hours there.

I'm sure no-one's noticed.

Comment

A lot of people find ways to wear extenders or other ADS (all day system) devices all day at work. People hopefully wont notice your frequent bathroom visits to monitor your circulation.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Goodness it is a challenge but i have managed to work in 4hr for 5 days and every other Saturday i would wear it for 3 hours...It takes some getting used to though...Work with it...I am seeing results here and there so i am determined to see this through no matter what...
                    October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
                    October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
                    February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
                    Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                      People hopefully wont notice your frequent bathroom visits to monitor your circulation.
                      So true!! I mainly use the men's on our floor, but I'll occasionally use the toilets on the floor below (I go down to the mail room there occasionally) as well as the one in the ground floor food court.

I'm sure some people will wonder if I have a prostate problem ... so I try mix it up.

Comment

HOLY shit stumpy thats some good effort if i could get that many hours in every day id be huge in no time lol

Comment

You guys that have managed the process of "wear it at work" are truly an inspiration. Especially when it is not "work at home". Being retired was the way I managed to get my many hours of wearing in, at home. (I have mine on now).
                          What is even more refreshing, is where you have begun to see some progress, that become the motivation to stay determined and keep racking up the hours.
                          Congratulations!
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you really want the gains, you'll find a way to wear it during the day-- there are great stealth ADS / Extender devices out there. Be creative. You wont have to do it forever... eventually you'll reach your goals and you can cut down on the time you're wearing it.

I would avoid wearing devices while you sleep--unless you're old or you've got a sleep disorder and you know you'll wake up. The problem is, it only takes one accident and you could be severely injured... very counterproductive.
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Bornwicked View Post
                              HOLY shit stumpy thats some good effort if i could get that many hours in every day id be huge in no time lol
                              I'm on my fourth week following the hours and increments suggested in the andropenis manual. The gains haven't started yet but I'm determined!

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              You guys that have managed the process of "wear it at work" are truly an inspiration.
                              What is even more refreshing, is where you have begun to see some progress, that become the motivation to stay determined and keep racking up the hours.
                              Congratulations!
                              It's a bit of a challenge but I've managed it so far. However, I'm performing a different role for the next 2 weeks and I think I'm going to struggle.

Comment

Working...
                              X