Think I Figured Out Why Pumping Seems Disproportionately Rough On My Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I Figured Out Why Pumping Seems Disproportionately Rough On My Unit

I was thinking about how much force the vacuum was actually putting on me, and it kind of dawned on me why it might be that even a slight amount of pumping with only 3"Hg has been making my stuff tired; yet I would clamp regularly for up to 5 - 8 minute sets and still get good PIs, and the expansions would be more intense. Since the only thing I would have to compare to in terms of actual numbers is hanging, I only figured out the tension that it is putting my dick under, not how much it's pulling my shaft apart sideways.

So,

3" Hg is about 1.5 PSI...
    a 2" diameter is a little over 3 square inches or cross sectional area...
    ...so 3 square inches x 1.5 lbs per square inch is 4.5 pounds

Since I'm packing it about an inch or so into the tube, I know for sure that from the closest inch down, my dick is pretty much actually under that much tension.

I haven't TOUCHED a length exercise in about 9 months, and I suddenly put my dick under 4.5 lbs of tension; as it is, when I was hanging I got results and I only ever worked my way up to just 5 lbs! So even though 3"Hg seems to be much less expansive force than I put myself under while clamping, it's been surprisingly rough on me because there's a length element to it that I'm not in the slightest bit conditioned for.

beaver: I was wondering why - or how - you penis was taking such a beating from light pumping. I didn't realize you haven't been doing any length exercises for so long. I agree that the lack of stretching is probably the cause.

Maybe you should throw in a few minutes of stretching here and there?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

No, no specific length exercises for me. I'm still set on avoiding length gains as much as I can.

I'm in a perfect place rigt now as far as that goes, cause I can hit my girlfriends cul de sac with my tip while simultaneously rubbing my pelvis against her clit. Anymore length and I'll have to give up the hands free clit stimulation.

Comment

Actually, if I start actually getting length gains from jelqing and pumping I might even stop them; even though I know they can be really good ones for girth too.

Comment

Beaver, you may want to include some light stretches. Although you don't want to gain any length, they probably help with girth by making the penis expandable and easy to stretch outwards.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

remek, you don't think the longitudinal stretching from pumping and jelqing would be enough?

Comment

This is very interesting Beaver. I too just after 2 brief pumping workouts (which felt great and gave me positive PI's), 1 day rest, then 1 more pumping workout last night...I feel beat to shit and overtrained again.

This is quite frustrating to me, but your theory seemes reasonable. I found whenever I try any sort of stretching I overtrain easily.

Maybe I'll take ANOTHER few days off and attempt it with only 2-3 hg.

Fitboy
              Stock Sucks

Comment

Working...
              X