handsome up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handsome up?

Hey I just ordered the handsome up pump on the ebay. and I was wondering what exactly does it do and if it really works and what would be the results after a period of time?

I had to google it to find out but it appears to be just a regular penis pump that has 3 different constrictor rings to match different girth sizes, it didn't appear to have a pressure gauge and thats a definite negative factor....

Oh, Welcome to the Gym!
    Waylander
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Waylander; 02-16-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

whats a pressure gauge for..? and whats does this do exactly, do i get permanet effects?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebell2 View Post
        whats a pressure gauge for..? and whats does this do exactly, do i get permanet effects?
        A pressure gauge monitors the amount of vacuum (negative pressure relative to atmospheric pressure) that you are subjecting your penis to. It basically helps you to prevent hurting yourself. Don't consider getting a pump without a gauge.

Opinion is divided as to whether pumping results in permanent gains or not. A fair number of pumpers believe it does, but nearly all of them have also pursued other PE modalities while pumping. Those who have seen permanent results generally agree that pumping is better for girth gains than length gains.

There are guys who have pumped for years who do not believe that pumping results in permanent gains. Some of them do feel that they can maintain themselves at an enhanced size by pumping only a few times a week though.
        redbear52
        Last edited by redbear52; 02-16-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

well i didn't know that and i bought it already.... can i buy a gauge seperatly?

Comment

Hmmm maybe you should have conducted a bit of research before just buying something like that?

Comment

well i didn't know that and i bought it already.... can i buy a gauge seperatly?
              If the cylinder works for you and there is a Harbor Freight store near you, you can get from them a "brake bleeder kit" that has a quality pump with a gauge that you can probably adapt for use with the cylinder.

Comment

will a pump give permanent results? and what results can i usually get?

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                  Opinion is divided as to whether pumping results in permanent gains or not. A fair number of pumpers believe it does, but nearly all of them have also pursued other PE modalities while pumping. Those who have seen permanent results generally agree that pumping is better for girth gains than length gains.

There are guys who have pumped for years who do not believe that pumping results in permanent gains. Some of them do feel that they can maintain themselves at an enhanced size by pumping only a few times a week though.
                  Redbear answered that question already

Comment

okay so i just got my pump it doesn't have a gauge so what i do is i pump it till it wont pump anymore then wait like 5 sec then release the air and do it again... Am i doing it right?

Comment

okay so i just got my pump it doesn't have a gauge so what i do is i pump it till it wont pump anymore then wait like 5 sec then release the air and do it again... Am i doing it right?
                      OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!

Man, shit, you REALLY need a pressure gauge. Otherwise, if your lucky, all you will get is a bad case of edema (light bulb dick) for a few hours!

Comment

so i cant use it without a pump really..? So i waisted my money? :\

Comment

Please, please read up on pumping before experimenting with your dick in such a dangerous way. And refer to redbear's post about the "brake bleeder kit". You should have done some research on pumps before purchasing one.

Comment

Hi bluebell.

I've just looked at the bottom of this page and there's a link where another guy had bought a handsome up and he's reviewing it. Here's the link.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...out-there.html

Comment

Hi bluebell2 - Many years ago I received a "hand-me-down" Handsome-Up pump and at that stage I was a student, broke and very happy to receive this article! But I found it to be a total waste of effort. As stated by Waylander, there is no pressure gauge included in the kit to monitor vacuum. The 3 seals in the kit are of poor quality. I fact one seal I used popped under vacuum, probably because you have no control over the amount of vacuum. When the vacuum is created, the sealing end between the penis and rubber tends to creep up the penis shaft as the simple vacuum pump outlet is situated on the top of the cylinder, which very simply in Engineering Knowledge is totally incorrect as it causes more pull on the seal instead of where it should - on the penis. One point of concern was that there is no relief valve fitted to the cylinder. The relief valve is set to allow atmospheric air into the cylinder if the vacuum drawn exceeds a set value. This is a safety valve to prevent injury and an important point to include when choosing any mechanical device. Mind you, I doubt whether the puny bulb pump supplied would be "man" enough to create a high vacuum to cause injury! But jokes aside, although it is difficult to willfully inflict pain upon yourself, keep in mind that your most valuable member which you are trying to train and nurse to great lengths is encased in this contraption and things can go wrong quickly. Always look for any type of safety device or quick release function when purchasing equipment.

As a Marine Engineering Student, I took this piece of equipment to my workshop in an attempt to modify it by changing the position of the evacuation point and adding a proper pistol grip pump with pressure monitor. Forget making modifications - the seals then got themselves all twisted out of shape and under the higher vacuum, the seals came off the rim of the cylinder and the whole project became cumbersome and a failure! I found this cylinder recently in my workshop scrap bin and not to admit defeat and be outdone, I made this into a heat exchanger for my penis which I now use as a warm up method before my excercise routine. I made suitable fittings with rubber hoses to allow warm water from a basin tap to enter the top of the cylinder and drain through the hose fitted at the bottom, this supplies a constant flow of warm water adjusted to my needs! The seal is simply made by using a condom! In fact I do this warm through in the mornings whilst standing at the basin brushing my teeth - (whoever said that men cannot multi-task?)!

I couldn't return the item as I had by then mutilated the original with my attempted modifications!

Sorry to burst your bubble - but follow the advice of PEskeptic - do research before buying. On this site there is so much information and advice relating to equipment and techniques, just kerb your enthusiasm and ask...ask...ask!

Try and get your money refunded!

Bye for now...

Comment

Working...
                              X