- 03-23-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Hey guys, I just wanted to post here about my recent use with the X4 Labs extender and my newest penis saving masterpiece, the VacExtender upgrade kit. This isn't a plug for the website, this is just my personal use. I do have PE experience in jelqing and stretching, but I'm relatively new to extender use and ADS.
I'm now on week 3 of my X4 labs extender program. Here is what the schedule looks like:
Week 1: 2 hours/day
Week 2: 2.5 hours/day
Week 3: 3 hours/day
Week 4: 4 hours/day
Week 5: 5 hours/day
Week 6: 6 hours/day
Week 7 and beyond: 6+ hours/day
Up to this very point I've been using the "comfort strap" system that comes with the X4 labs device, and let me tell you it's not exactly very comfortable. The comfort strap system was giving me a pretty bad purple/cold head at usually around 45 minutes to an hour into extending. The comfort strap system also tends to slip, not to mention the memory foam pads that come with it REALLY HURT when you try to put them on and take them off of your penis. I actually switched to wrapping a gauze roll just underneath my penis head every time I would strap into the extender, the memory foam padding was just terrible.
Anyway fast forward to this very second... where my penis is currently extending in the VacExtender attachment I ordered to upgrade my X4 kit. Guys, this upgrade kit is literally night and day to the "comfort strap" system. The VacExtender attachment securely grips my penis head and doesn't slip, and it is giving me a stretch I couldn't even come close to getting with the X4 comfort strap. This is only my first session with the upgrade but it already feels so much better that I thought I'd let to community know about it. I'll be updating in a couple weeks from now to tell you guys how it's going.
The kit I purchased was the "gold" upgrade kit. So it came with all the necessary attachments for my X4 extender, and also came with two All-day-stretching sleeves that are used after you're finished with your extender session. If you're not familiar with ADS sleeves, they're a good supplement to your PE program as they prevent turtling after your PE sessions. This upgrade kit came with a "light/thick" sleeve for ADS use, and a "light/night" sleeve to use when you go to bed.
Last night when I received the package in the mail, I calibrated the X4 attachments so that way I could just slip into it this morning when I woke up. I also cut the ADS sleeves down to the proper size so I was all ready to go for today. Last night I went to sleep with the light/night ADS sleeve on and I have to say that honestly it doesn't even feel like it is there. I sleep on my stomach, and I fell asleep just fine with it on. Both the day and night sleeves feel so comfortable on your penis when you are wearing them, I feel like I don't even want to take them off. I'm really thrilled with the comfort of the system. When my extender session is over today, I will wear the light/thick ADS sleeve for the remainder of the day, including school.
Now you've heard plenty of the good I've had to say with this system, but obviously it's going to have it's drawbacks (just like any device) The bad:
1. The VacExtender end cap won't fit through the base of my X4 device, so I have to actually put the base around my penis first and then attach the Vac coupling to my penis head. It makes the process a little bit tricky as you have to kind of get your legs to support your extender/rods while you attach the Vac coupling to your penis with one hand while at the same time using your other hand to support your shaft and loose skin so it doesn't bunch. This problem could be resolved if i purchase the "large girth" base from X4.
2. The upgrade system doesn't come with any instructions, but the website does have some video tutorials to follow. Still an instructional guide would have been nice, as the video tutorials don't really answer all the questions one my have about attaching the Vac coupling or the ADS sleeves.
3. The ADS sleeves as well as the Vac coupling sleeve are really tricky to put on at first. This is only a temporary drawback until I learn how to consistently put the device on and take it off. Until then, I can see myself taking a few 10-minute bathroom breaks just trying to put this thing on/off after I use the washroom.
4. I was under the assumption that I would be able to pee while wearing the ADS sleeves by simply removing the end caps. Well, I found out the hard way that I was wrong. The sleeves feel so comfortable on the penis that I figured peeing while wearing them would be possible, I guess the urethra is still just slightly compressed though because did I ever make a mess when I pee'd all over the place. So note to any potential ADS sleeve users: take the entire sleeve off before you go pee.
Well guys that's just about all I can think of right now regarding this upgrade kit for my X4 device. The stretch that the Vac attachment gives me is so much better than the X4 comfort strap that I wish I had purchased my whole kit from the Vac website instead of finding out the hard way that the "comfort strap" X4 system wouldn't be that comfortable. I've read of people complaining that they can't spend a lot of time wearing extenders... maybe because of pelvic pain from the extender base, or penis pain from their harness systems. I think as far as the world of extenders go, the mantra "no pain - no gain" is very relevant. You're never going to wear an extender and have it feel like a massage, but I can tell you outright that the Vac attachment is the closest you'll get to it.
I'll be following up in a few weeks to let everyone know how it's going. Any questions just let me know and I'll answer what I can! Thanks guys.
Last edited by night_hawk; 03-23-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Enhance Your Penis in the Shower
Use the Bathmate to build a bigger and harder penis. It's as easy as 1-2-3 Shower! For a limited time, PEGym users get 33% OFF.
- By GTO in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 11-30-2011, 05:07 AM
- By Jrion in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:55 AM
- By TrumpCasino in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2010, 06:35 AM
- By Jackxxx in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 05:41 AM
- By Big Al in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2008, 05:16 AM