jelque device quesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelque device quesion

I see the jelque device and wonder is it worth a damn. The question I have is does it make jelquing easier and more effective or does it just make it easier. when I look at it it does not look like it could push blood as well as your hands. When I use my hands I can use an O.K. grip with allows no blood to be lost in the motion, the jelque device however, looks as if it would not trap the blood as well as your hands could do. If I am wrong please let me know because if it is easier AND works as well as the hand then I would be interested, thanks in advance,
    Bigo
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Im hardly an expert but I agree with you.. I think its some guy trying to sell a mini paint roller to make a buck... The ok grip sounds like the way to go to me
    For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Comment

Originally posted by DoradoGold View Post
      Im hardly an expert but I agree with you.. I think its some guy trying to sell a mini paint roller to make a buck... The ok grip sounds like the way to go to me
      That's pretty much what it is. I didn't buy it, but I went out and bought canning tongs that look exactly the same as the overly priced device. After using it for a few weeks, I can say I prefer to jelq with my hands more than I did with the homemade version of the device.

Comment

Ive watched a video somewhere along the way a year so back and it just looked like it e=was rolling down the dick and it didnt look like it was doing much but I figured maybe somebody who has used one would chime in by now, maybe its just beacause not many have used one that there are no replies with experience. I appreciate the responses so far, thank you
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X