Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you make the rods on your own penis extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you make the rods on your own penis extender?

For example, do you make the entire extender perfectly fit your penis? As in, you don't need to stretch it at all. The head fits perfectly into the noose without pulling, etc.

Or, do you make the rods longer than your penis so you have to stretch it to strap it in and leave it stretched?
    Starting stats:

BPEL: Just over 5 3/4"
    EG: 4 1/2"

Current stats:
    BPEL: Just over 6"
    EG: Just under 4 3/4"

Final goal:

NBPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

I always make mine about equal to my stretched flaccid length. Then you can use the adjusters to provide more tension if desired.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

The first time I sized my rods I just guessed. Too long you can chop, but too short you can't use again. Get a good ruler and take careful measurements when chopping. I take the measurements with the rods installed in the extender rather than trying to guess exactly what you are getting based on the threads.
      Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      May 2014:
      BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
      Goals:
      2014: BPEL 8.0"
      2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

For those who are not familiar with Rhinoguy's set up, he custom makes his own rods. For the rest of us, we use pre sized rods and screw different sizes together to make up the correct length. I find that the best length is when I can stretch my dick as far as I can while allowing the top edge of the strap or noose tightened around my shaft about 3/8 " below my glans. I then slowly increase the length with the screw until I am at the 900 gr tension line on my X4. I check the tension line evey five minutes or so and make adjustments as necessary to keep the tension at 900 gr.
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 05-30-2011, 08:48 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I take my BPFSL and make the base to the end of the plastic tip that measurement or less but as close to it as I can. When I use the noose strap this allows me to strap in easily but always be at least "800 grams" or so according to the lines. This allows an easy strap in but ensures always some tension to ensure an extended state without excessive tension. I can increase tension by turning the rods. However it doesn't ever seem to increase the FSL by more than 1/8" or so. I make sure I have a nice extended state all the time.
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted View Post
            For example, do you make the entire extender perfectly fit your penis? As in, you don't need to stretch it at all. The head fits perfectly into the noose without pulling, etc.

Or, do you make the rods longer than your penis so you have to stretch it to strap it in and leave it stretched?
            I was going to ask the same question about the VacExtender. A part of my glans gets into the vacuum cap, so my NBPFSL gets shorter, because my glans gets shorter. Do I have to use the same principal with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wuddup View Post
              I was going to ask the same question about the VacExtender. A part of my glans gets into the vacuum cap, so my NBPFSL gets shorter, because my glans gets shorter. Do I have to use the same principal with it?
              Wuddup, I also use the VacExtender. This is my philosophy on it and what I've been doing. First, it's hard to measure while you are in the thing because your glans gets sucked up into the cap and in my opinion this kind of throws off the accuracy of any measuring while you are in it. I rely a lot on BPFSL to measure gains. Anyway, what I do during the time I'm in the extender, is I use a rod length that when I hook the cap to the top, my penis is stretched and the springs aren't fully depressed. This way I know there is tension on the penis because the springs are compressed. Now naturally after a while the penis will loosen up and I'll notice the springs aren't compressed anymore. At this time, I'll unhook and take a break for about 5 minutes or so, and during this time I will unscrew the rods some, usually about a quarter inch. Then it's just a repeat of the same process. I hook back in and let it work, check the springs once in a while, if the springs aren't compressed I unhook again, take a 5 minute break, unscrew the rods another quarter inch then hook back in.

I've never had to adjust more than twice over a 5-6 hour period. Basically you want the springs compressed and providing tension the whole time you are in the extender. Due to your penis naturally loosening up and stretching you will probably have to adjust a bit to keep the springs compressed.
              Starting (Current)
              BPFSL 6.5" (7)
              BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
              GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

I also use a VacExtender Modification kit on my X4. I set the rods so that I can easily attach the hook to the bar without having to pull hard, but still have some tension on my stretched dick. I wait about 5 - 10 minutes and start moving the rods out until I am at the 900 gr marker. I check periodically and adjust the bars out some more so I remain at the 900 gr tension line. If I am applying heat, I am still making adjustments for up to 45 minutes. Once I reach the point when adjustments are no longer needed I leave it there for up to an additional 3 hours. However, I usually start to fill some discomfort after two hours or so.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The video says to stretch your penis "gently" and have the whole length of the device a bit longer than that length. Does this mean the device is supposed to be slightly above my flaccid stretched length?

Comment

Working...
                  X