Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative PI?

Hey guys,

I started PEing again just over a month ago (went from 5.75" - 6.25" EL, 6.75" BPEL to about 7.1" BPEL), but today I have a extremely worrying PI.

I just finished my exercise about 20 minutes ago, and I have what appears to be a swelling (almost like it's full of fluid) in my skin beneath my penis head. Kind of looks like a fat lip. I just switched over to silicone lube (2nd workout on it) and it seems to be more friction, and I slightly increased the intensity of my workout. I don't have any red spotting like I would usually if I did a tough workout. Should I go to the doctor? What's going on LoL? Any help greatly appreciated!
    Red
    Last edited by Red; 11-18-2008, 12:36 PM.

Update

Hey guys,

Just for an update, the swelling / fluid build up has gone down to now only slightly above average (approximately 6 hours has passed). I am doing JonPop's beginner routine and have just worked myself up to (after 10 min of stretching) 150 wet jelqs (in sets of 50), and 90-100 v-jelqs (sets of approximately 30). I still want to know what exactly took place, and if I should take a couple days off (I think I'm definitely going to switch back to a water based lube). Any insight into this would be great.

Comment

Rest until it subsides 100%. Rest now, gain more later!

Comment

yeah I would take a few days off maybe even a week, don't want to over do it.

Comment

What you encountered is known as Edema, lymphatic fluid is drawn into your units tissues from rigorous PE. This is described as a neutral PI so consider this a sign not to increase your workout at this time any further. I sometimes have a small amount of swelling but it goes away within a couple of hours, if it lasts any longer than that you may need to back your routine down for a while.

Comment

Thanks so much Hairtrigger: I was unsure what edema was, but had read it before in neutral PI's. I took two days off after this. Since, I have had increased morning wood, and the biggest flaccid hang I've ever had. I think in this case it was a positive PI even though it freaked me out.

Comment

My gosh, thanfully I don't PE very hard and I've never experience Edema. I never plan on experiencing it, either!
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
              X