Ejaculating While Wearing a Cock Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculating While Wearing a Cock Ring

Ok,here goes. I have never ejaculated while wearing a tight cock ring, and was curious if there was anything to be concerned with. Is it painful,harmful in anyway? Where does the ejaculate go...if not OUT.Thanx!

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
    Ok,here goes. I have never ejaculated while wearing a tight cock ring, and was curious if there was anything to be concerned with. Is it painful,harmful in anyway? Where does the ejaculate go...if not OUT.Thanx!
    Been there , done that . LOL !!!
    The one thing to watch out for is retrograde ejaculation .
    This is where it doesn't shoot out , but stays inside .
    Not as pleasant as normal .
    Get the experience and don't do it again .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I ejaculate , using a cock ring...although they say not to do it....i have done it.....and the only thing i have experinced is that it doesnt go very far...Thats all.......

They say its not good because sperm should not stay in your cock when you are ready to cum.... I dont know Why.....Its not painful , at least for me....Just is better to cum without a cock ring because you can ejaculate further.....

Comment

Only used a few times before and from my experience it felt better in a way. Felt like it took longer to ejaculated and when you finally did it felt like it was taking its sweat time pumping out.

Comment

I have ED so I often wear a cock ring during sex. When I do wear a cock ring, I have difficulty ejaculating at all. When I do, it is usually strong enough to force at least 50% of the semen past the ring (kegeling helps). However, when I remove the constriction, the remaining semen flows out. I may have had a retrograde ejaculation (semen enters the bladder instead of through the penis) on one or two occasions, but it is not considered unhealthy.

I normally use a tight silicone Osbon cock ring, which is shaped with a "U" at the bottom to fit around the urethra, but it is still tight enough to cause the problems I mentioned above. I have had good experience with a beaded cock ring from adamandeve.co.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hmmm,kinda sounds like it's great for sex,but, you should take it off before you come?? That would suck to have to stop,
            to take off,then resume. A definite break in the rhythm of things,ha.

Comment

I figured since this is one of the first results Google displays when you search "can you come with a cock ring on", I should share my story and bring this back from the dead.

A few months ago I started experimenting with cock rings and enjoyed the increased size, erection, etc. Sex was definitely more enjoyable for both parties so I continued, with the thought that this is sorta like a low-risk clamping exercise. I was wrong.

While I'm pretty sure I did in fact benefit from a permanent increase in girth (less than a 1/4 in gain), the worry and pain resulting wasn't worth it at all. Basically what happened was I had it on tight, but not nearly as tight as someone clamping would, and during sex with my gf I orgasmed suddenly and without much warning. I take pride in myself being able to stave off things like this but it just came on. I reached to remove the cock ring in time but it was much too late.

I didn't feel any pain, but I noticed my orgasm was much less than normal. The next day, I woke up with swollen, heavy (like hanging LOW!), very painful testicles. My first thought, like any man, was that it was cancer. I hadn't really given my previous sexual encounter a second thought since that wasn't the first time I had left it on while ejaculating. After a 200 dollar doc visit and 200 dollar sonogram of my testicles (which was not as erotic as it may sounds, btw) it was confirmed not to be cancer, but actually epididymitis, which is the swelling and pain in the scrotum where your vas deferens connects to your testicles. Most of the time this is from getting kicked in the nuts or getting hit playing sports, riding a bike too much, you get the picture.

The pain was incredible though. It was like someone standing on your balls all day long. The pain came in waves, and my stomach felt like shit for what seemed like a week straight. I want to post this here to discourage some of you from wearing cock rings. Or if you still want to, please do yourself a HUGE favor and get a loose fitting one. I'm not even sure I want to try one of the quick release rings, I've been there and buddies IT IS NOT WORTH IT. Because of this, I'm not even 100% sure I can have a kid anymore, which is not something I wanted but some of you might.

Please exercise caution when doing anything with your penis/balls. The benefits from most of these exercises are inflammation of the tissue in your penis, and that's why when you stop the results slowly fade away. You're constantly causing the tissue to swell from the stress, which ends up achieving the end goal, sure, but prepare to have to do this your entire life to keep your gains. In my case, I believe the clamping does work over time. In fact, it's been proven that priapism can result in permanent gains, but at the cost of possibly losing your fertility, erection, and a little bit of pride when you have to go to the doc and explain your foolishness.

This last bit is probably gonna piss some of you off, but it needs to be said for the ones visiting this forum without a clue, like I once was. Most people on here don't have a damn clue what they're talking about. Half of the users are borderline delusional with what they're trying to achieve, and the "science" behind these theories are half-baked at best. Think about it like this, probably 99% of men worldwide have wanted to be bigger sometime in their lifetime. Don't you think if it were so easy to get gains that someone, some major huge research company would have invested millions of dollars to figure this out? And how rich would that company become if they successfully found a legitimate process or medical procedure?

I'm afraid there's no easy answer other than the extremely risky technique of clamping that is going to make you bigger. And for that, there are risks associated, one of those risks I may have to live with the rest of my life, the other more ominous risk is that you may lose your ability to get an erection for life, and worse still, the risk of causing tissue damage resulting in COMPLETE REMOVAL OF YOUR PENIS.

Please take what I say to heart, from someone who's been reading posts and trying techniques from here for more than 7 years. Get you some tadalafil from an online pharmacy without a rx, (if you're healthy) or go to the doctor for assistance. In most cases it's all the help you'll need, and probably the only thing that actually works.

Comment

I have only been using PE techniques, including pumping, extending, clamping and hanging for only a little over four years and I have incurred some minor injuries (blisters/bruising on the glans). However, I have always done a lot of conditioning prior to starting a new routine and slowly worked my way up to more intense sessions. In this regard, I have successfully increased my permanent size without incurring any major injuries.

If you follow the safety guides and proceed cautiously and slowly, PE is a relatively safe and effective means to a larger and healthier dick. If you read through the injury forum you will find the vast majority of injuries are a result of over aggressive techniques with insufficient conditioning. If the poster claims otherwise, he is probably underestimating his technique. At least that is my opinion.

as been pointed out numerous times before, no group is going to invest a lot of money into researching the effectiveness of a technique you can do for free.
                not2big
                Senior Super Moderator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by not2big; 05-12-2014, 03:09 PM.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I once hit my thumb with a hammer, took weeks for it to stop hurting.
                  I'm telling you, hammers are dangerous and no one should use one.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

So do trolls harvest abandoned usernames from forum sites and use them to post? JW.
                    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

I ejaculated the other day while clamped!!! i got scared cause it didn't no leak, and when i released the clamp cum sprayed as far away as it had ever happened in my life - life a squirt gun shot!

Comment

If i ejaculate while wearing a cockring, I suddenly transform into a super shooter. LOL

Comment

It is certainly a common theme. You will always get these scaremongering posts by someone who is posting about past horrors of PE, about how they have had an open account here for years but failed to ask for advice while going through these supposed injuries, and about how every newbie shouldn't do PE because they will forever wreck their dick. I have seen tonnes of these posts so far on the forum and the member swiftly goes away after their first initial post. Usually it is best not to feed the troll with billygoats and just let them go back to their bridge.

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
                          So do trolls harvest abandoned usernames from forum sites and use them to post? JW.
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeh, the doomsday stuff is over the top. Guys wear cock rings and ejaculate with them all the time. I use one from time to time and never had any issues.
                            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                              I once hit my thumb with a hammer, took weeks for it to stop hurting.
                              I'm telling you, hammers are dangerous and no one should use one.
                              Damn hammers!
                              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                              X