Clamping Results....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Results....

Has anyone had good results clamping? I just started using the air clamp a couple of weeks ago (been doing PE for about 6 months, so I have a reasonably conditioned unit). I like the ease of use and have replaced jelquing with clamping becuase it takes minimal effort and less time. I am doing two ten minute sessions about 4-5 times a week (never go past ten minutes per session). Has anyone else used the air clamp and gotten good results? If so, please share your stats, routine and how long you have been using it. I am getting really good results using my extender (gained about 3/4 inch in about two months), but I want to make sure that I also get the girth as well (was around 5 when I started and am now around 5.5 after about six months of manual PE).

Thanks,
    PE Optimist

you gained 3/4of an inch in 2 months is remarkable, what extender do you use?

Comment

u did normal jp90 for 6 months and u gained .5 inches in girth ?

Comment

Heard of Big Girtha on another forum who clamped like a maniac and increased girth by 2 whole inches.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyRubio View Post
          you gained 3/4of an inch in 2 months is remarkable, what extender do you use?
          Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. I use the Vimax. However, I order and use the rubber (plastic) strap bands from X4 Labs. I bought both extenders and found the X4 Labs extender to be clunky and difficult to manipulate the threaded extention rods which is critical. The Vimax is much easier to use and just as good a quality product in my opinion. However, the rubber bands that come with the Vimax are not the best. The rubber bands that X4 Labs sells seem to be a harder plastic and just a smidge thicker. I found that this made a huge difference in my ability to get a good "seat" (which is my personal term for the strapped in position of my dick in the noose). Because the rubber bands included with the Vimax are not as rigid or thick they create a more intense pressure point where they touch the skin below the glans. This is what causes the burning sensation after a while. By using thicker, more rigid bands from X4 Labs I get a much better seat when I strap in and I can wear it much longer. Plus it's cheaper to buy the Vimax for $99 and then get the bands from X4 Labs for $50 (as opposed to buying the X4 Labs extender).

I am wearing my extender about 4 hours a day on average, five days a week (I was wearing it for 6-8 hours the first couple of weeks when I first got it). Now that I realize that everything (my goal of 8.5 BPEL and 6.5 MEG) will come in good time I am just as happy to take my time getting there. One thing that I found to be very effective in realizing quick gains with the extender is to make sure that you actually seat the noose well below the glans (I think most people just strap on right below the glans itself) so that you get some skin from your shaft actually compressed between the noose fitting and your glans. I felt that I was geting a much better stretch when I started doing it this way. Plus this avoids (or significantly delays) any slippage when your glans starts to buckle under the pressure and you can feel your seat slipping (always re-seat when that happens). Once you have your hog strapped in tight, be sure to push your self by extending until it hurts (I assume no liability arising from any injury if this should occur- that's just what worked for me). The instructions say to take it slow and add a length of rod every month or so. Fuck that. I started adding extension rods as soon as I could and continue to do so.

Lastly, I take a shit load of vitamin C. Make sure that you get the good stuff (I take Garden of Life brand from iherb.com) that does not have any magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate lines the small intestine wall like a film of chalk and actually prevents the absorbption of vitamins and nutrients. That along with L-Argenine and a good multi vitamin, I believe, is what you can feed your body to allow it to recover and grow as you mechanically force cell division with the extender. Despite numerous posts on the forum saying that Whey protien has zero impact on the recovery / formation of new tissue in the penis I still take it as well because I don't think that it can hurt and I am not convinced that it has zero benefit.

I love wearing the extender as opposed to spending 30 minutes in the bathroom doing some manual routine for length because, well, I'm lazy and simply do not have the time in the day to dedicate to manual exercises. I am all about menchanical manipulation. Easy peasy.

Good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by faisalawy View Post
            u did normal jp90 for 6 months and u gained .5 inches in girth ?
            Started PE around September of last year and then things tapered off until I started back big time at the beginning of April. I usually did Jelqs but got tired of doing them since it took too much concentration to keep my dick hard and too much time. Plus I couldn't find a good lube. Stay away from any lube that has parabens (Astro Glide) which mimmick estrogen, or polyethylene glycol (Paraben free Astro Glide) which is the same chemical found in radiator fluid and causes severe kidney damage, or sodium benzoate which, when combined with vitaman C (which is what most PE'ers regularly take), creates Benzene which is highly carcinogenic. Didn't want to be rubbing any of that shit on my dick. It is all immediately absorbed by your skin and then into your blood stream.

But, getting back to your question, yes. I somehow have added about .5 inches of girth since last September doing mainly jelquing 3-4 times a week on average and hope to add another inch using the air clamp over the next 12-24 months. I think that the air clamp is producing better results than jelquing so far (I have only been using it for about three weeks now). Monty, the proprietor of peweights.com, was very helpful in providing instruction and suggestions. Doing that for 20-30 minutes a day is a lot easier for me than jelquing. The air clamp ran me $50.

Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
            X