Hydromax x30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydromax x30

Received my hydromax just the other day and overall I love it. First time using it everything went very well. The new comfort pad gets a great seal and is much more comfortable. And the added 30% of power, wow, it feels much more than that. So much so that I could not pump to max. Close but not quite. Due to the added pressure I had to ease in and pump less than I did with the Hercules. In the Hercules I was able to pump to max immediately, and pumped ever minute. The new measurement gauge is nice as its in imperial form. It's supposedly more accurate, but I don't know how.

The new valve system seems a bit unneeded. I never had any issue with the old system. But the second time using the hydromax now I had an issue getting suction unless the valve of the tube is pointed in the air. If I position the tube downward and insert myself then level it out and pump as I did with my Hercules I can't get any suction. Water goes out but air comes back in the valve as well

Anyone else with this issue? Any suggestions?
    Starting 3-10-12
    Bpel 6.125
    Eg 4

Current
    Bpel 7
    Eg 4.62

Short term
    Bpel 7
    Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

I'm currently testing/using my new unit. I've used it once so far (can't get away from family) and did not have any issue with the valve yet.

Comment

So I figured that if I enter the pump with the valve locked, then unlock the valve and pump down, lock the valve to get suction and repeat once or twice I get pretty good suction. Then I can angle the valve upwards and unlock it and pump continuously without a problem.
      Starting 3-10-12
      Bpel 6.125
      Eg 4

Current
      Bpel 7
      Eg 4.62

Short term
      Bpel 7
      Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

how long till they bring out the hydromax Goliath?

Comment

So overall, would you prefer the hydromax or hercules?

Comment

Hydrmax without a doubt

Comment

Hey!

Just tried the hydromax bath mate and there are several problems.

1. When I fill it with water, and put my dick inside, all the water (or at least half) falls out. I think there is some issue with the top part but there is a grey switch and even the clear bit that you push up and down is pretty hard to push. The grey switch just flips but doesnt actually do anything...
              2. When I 'pump' (pushing the black bit into my stomach and back out again) more water escapes and i dont feel any 'vaccum' feeling even though i keep pumping several times. I dont feel like my balls are about to be sucked in like described in a different thread here. Theres just a massive hole and it feels as if the bathmate will fall off if i let go.
              3. Pumping is quite forceful. I have to use both hands and really push hard. Even the valve is hard to hold down while filling up water. Is it supposed to be difficult?
              4. My dick doesn't get any bigger even when i keep pumping and waiting. Is it supposed to just fill up with air rather then water? Quite a confusing invention if I must be honest...
              5. The bit on the bottom which comes out is 'bent'. The suction on the left hand side is 'dented in' and the suction otherwise is normal ridged. pic attached

I did try following the instruction videos out there but I cant seem to get it. Can you please help me.

Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok first in regards to your pic that part of the garter is suppose to be bent up like that. That side of the garter is angled that way so it could fit properly on you. That angled side should be placed on you right by your sack. Then notice the line on the comfort pad. Make sure that's lines up with the line on the garter.

Next when you go to begin to use the hydromax fill the pump with warm water. Make sure the gray valve is in the locked position so no water escapes when you hold the tube upside down.

Insert yourself into the pump. Make sure the pump is snug against you and unlock the valve. Push the pump down towards your body expelling water. Once you push the pump down as far as it goes relock the valve. You should feel some suction. Let the pump settle on you and repeat those steps once or twice getting good suction. Then angle the pump upwards (I sit down for this) and unlock the valve. Pump water out to your desired pressure. And you should be good to go pumping ever few minutes as your penis expands.

The first time I used the hydromax I was able to use it in the exact same way as the Hercules. Not sure why air comes in when you start pumping if you don't follow the above steps. Hope this helps
                Starting 3-10-12
                Bpel 6.125
                Eg 4

Current
                Bpel 7
                Eg 4.62

Short term
                Bpel 7
                Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

Originally posted by FixinDatBend View Post
                  how long till they bring out the hydromax Goliath?
                  Personally I haven't heard a thing about a hydromax Goliath.
                  Starting 3-10-12
                  Bpel 6.125
                  Eg 4

Current
                  Bpel 7
                  Eg 4.62

Short term
                  Bpel 7
                  Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

metroman I just posted in the hydromax help thread but wanted to post her too. Today is my 3rd using the hydromax and I think I broke it somehow I can barely get suction the first day i dont hink i even need to hold it there was so much suction and today it was like barely anything. Does your notch go both ways to lock?

Comment

Wow, there's about 7 posts on the devices forum about how the Hydromax doesn't work properly. I guess I'm going to reassess purchasing one. I'll probably just go with a dry pump until they work all these kinks out.
                      Start Dec. '14
                      NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Metroman35 View Post
                        Ok first in regards to your pic that part of the garter is suppose to be bent up like that. That side of the garter is angled that way so it could fit properly on you. That angled side should be placed on you right by your sack. Then notice the line on the comfort pad. Make sure that's lines up with the line on the garter.

If the bent dented bit is supposed to go between my penis and balls then that means the measuring thing printed on the actual cylinder is bent. This cant make sense?

Next when you go to begin to use the hydromax fill the pump with warm water. Make sure the gray valve is in the locked position so no water escapes when you hold the tube upside down.

When I fill it up with water it comes out. Unless I push the clear bit down and try and push the grey bit (only if im lucky does it actually click left or right) - but its very very hard to do. Once I have filled the water...

Insert yourself into the pump. Make sure the pump is snug against you and unlock the valve. Push the pump down towards your body expelling water. Once you push the pump down as far as it goes relock the valve. You should feel some suction. Let the pump settle on you and repeat those steps once or twice getting good suction. Then angle the pump upwards (I sit down for this) and unlock the valve. Pump water out to your desired pressure. And you should be good to go pumping ever few minutes as your penis expands.

I do feel some suction but it literally falls off or all the water comes out. Nothing happens to my penis. It feels like an air pump more then a water pump lol. You said to release the valve but then water comes out and more air comes in. This device makes no sense.... and there are no clear videos to explain how to use it.

The first time I used the hydromax I was able to use it in the exact same way as the Hercules. Not sure why air comes in when you start pumping if you don't follow the above steps. Hope this helps
                        Been talking to the manufacturer all day (exchanged 7 emails just today) and its still not functioning. Will try again tomorrow but if it doesnt still work I think I'm just going to return it and buy the SizeTrac.

Comment

Originally posted by beanie View Post
                          metroman I just posted in the hydromax help thread but wanted to post her too. Today is my 3rd using the hydromax and I think I broke it somehow I can barely get suction the first day i dont hink i even need to hold it there was so much suction and today it was like barely anything. Does your notch go both ways to lock?
                          Honestly I'm not too sure. Today is my recovery day. I'll check tomorrow and post here to let you know
                          Starting 3-10-12
                          Bpel 6.125
                          Eg 4

Current
                          Bpel 7
                          Eg 4.62

Short term
                          Bpel 7
                          Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
                            Been talking to the manufacturer all day (exchanged 7 emails just today) and its still not functioning. Will try again tomorrow but if it doesnt still work I think I'm just going to return it and buy the SizeTrac.
                            The entire tube spins so you can hide the measuring sticker if you want. Just spin it the way you desire.

You valve is new and most likely sticking. Mess with it a bit to losen it up. You're not the only one with this problem.

For now push down and when it's as far down as you can go lock the valve so no air enters. Once you do that let go of the pump slightly to get suction the push down and unlock the valve. Do this in a manner to release more water but not let air enter. Push the pump down all the way and lock the valve again. Repeat those steps till you get decent suction. Then and only then unlock the valve, angel the tube upwards and pump away. But you right. Better directions should of came with the hydromax. And they really need a tutorial video because no one seems to know (including myself) how to do this properly. What I've posted seems to work but even that can't be how it's suppose to work. It's too much effort.
                            Starting 3-10-12
                            Bpel 6.125
                            Eg 4

Current
                            Bpel 7
                            Eg 4.62

Short term
                            Bpel 7
                            Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

So your meant to re-lock the valve once you've pumped? I did this and it felt like it was going to rip the head off my penis! But interestingly it was the only way i could get the pump to stick to my groin area.

Heres my thread on my first experience of the Hydromax X30

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...like-hell.html

Comment

Working...
                              X