Home made glass vacuum pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made glass vacuum pump

Hi guys. I asked a friend of mine who work with glass to make a vacuum pump for me, because my previous pump was made from plastic and chapped during my workout. I use glass because is easy to keep warm the penis in the vacuum pump. The glass is from laboratory objects so is very resistant. To keeping the vacuum I used an auto air valve from an old system of tires. As a pump I used a bike pump. Dimension of the vacuum pump are 24cm (9.44') lenght and 7 cm (2.75) interior diameter. What do you think about this device?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kubera; 01-31-2013, 03:14 AM.

Looks good but isn't that a pump and not a vacume pump?
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I made the pump to drag the air instead of pushing by reversing the garniture from inside the pump. And that transform the pump in a vacuum pump.

Comment

Looks good, but just be careful that the glass can take such a vacuum, the last thing you want is to be picking glass out of your dick
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I used this vacuum pump over an year, of course with caution to not break it. The glass is thick, over 0.5 cm and is very resistance.
          But now i use Bathmate Hydromax 30 for my workout and I'm very pleased.

Comment

Some cylinders/tubes are more comfortable than others and one can shop around. Glass is an excellent conductor of heat but this is a double edged sword, be careful to limit heat exposure to ONLT 10 minutes at the beginning of the exercise. Heat can be good but if used in excess it could literally cook your goose.
            Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
            Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
            e-mail – [email protected]
            web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
              Looks good, but just be careful that the glass can take such a vacuum, the last thing you want is to be picking glass out of your dick
              That was my other thought as to why one can shop around for a comfortable plastic tube.
              Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
              Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
              e-mail – [email protected]
              web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

That's pretty cool looking and very creative - congrats!
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Tube looks great. Is the connector on the cylinder compatable with the "standard" male connectors used with most quality cylinders so that you can add a pump with a vacuum gauge?
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ric View Post
                    Some cylinders/tubes are more comfortable than others and one can shop around. Glass is an excellent conductor of heat but this is a double edged sword, be careful to limit heat exposure to ONLT 10 minutes at the beginning of the exercise. Heat can be good but if used in excess it could literally cook your goose.
                    Thx for the warning Doc. Now I'm careful to use the heat only for the first minutes of the exercise as warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Tube looks great. Is the connector on the cylinder compatable with the "standard" male connectors used with most quality cylinders so that you can add a pump with a vacuum gauge?
                      I don't know, because all I have used until now was homemade (this particular one not made by me). But I think you can adjust anything with imagination and proper tools.

Comment

First I would never put my penis in glass.....I just would never risk it! (I only have one penis)

You could wrap it with clear plastic like the stuff used to cover books. This will laminate it and increase its strength and make it less likely to shatter.

Next you have no vacuum gauge and this my friend is very very bad. Put one inline on the tube from the pump.

Apart from that it looks good....also good Engineering with the pump that's what I like to see.

Cambo

Comment

I use this pump over an year and i've gain 4 cm lenght. There is no risk because you can't break it so easy. A friend of mine used something similar four almost 4 years and still have the cylinder. You can break it only if you throw him on the floor. I like glass because make pumping very confortable after you heat the cylinder.

Comment

Thick glass should be no problem unless dropped on a hard surface. When I was younger, Pyrex glass cookware was very popular.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                            X